By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The secret of Playstation's success in Spain.

Tagged games:

cmeese47 said:
Gee and I just thought it was cause Spanish people were smart and bought the best console.

That too of course!!!! . We suck in a lot of things, but apparently we're good in 2 things: Sports and videogames...

It's something! 

Around the Network

Wow I got to say that was a long and interesting read. But why the hate for MS?? any idea

Sabotage. Excellent.

But I wonder why Sony have focused on Spain & Portugal of all the European countries they could've picked.

Kresnik said:
Sabotage. Excellent.

But I wonder why Sony have focused on Spain & Portugal of all the European countries they could've picked.

Gaming is very profitable in Spain and Portugal. More than in other European countries. (Don't know if better than in Germany and France) And now they're kinda winning the battle in UK.

It's like playing Risk. You want to hold the richest countries, that way you can "profit" more units than other places would.

My jimmies have been rustled.

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
My jimmies have been rustled.

I am not disappointed

so what i learned from this thread is people in spain can be conditioned to do what you want them too.

I wonder what devious things we could do there.

"Every single feature or game of any Playstation console is hailed as incredible. It doesn't matter what it is. Blu-ray? AWESOME. Call of duty? AWESOME. The console is black? AWESOME. You don't pay for online play? AWESOME."

You have to install the games? AWESOME. And don't forget GTA...

Also, mandatory post:

Player2 said:

I...must...update the OP with this new incriminatory evidence!

TL;DR

Needs more doom.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!