By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I just blocked the vita section at my store with a Wii U display

steelabhold said:
Bajablo said:
steelabhold said:
Your weird. No offense.

I can assure you he didn't take offence.. stay in school.

I can assure you you look very stupid after that comment... stay in school.

No offense impled of course.

steelabhold 1 Bajablo 0

* Offense and offence are both correct depending on where you're from.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

Waiting for the "I just got fired for blocking the Vita section at my store with a Wii U display" thread :)

My 8th gen collection

Turkish said:

OP's wii u section

Aside from the Wii logo, looks like the PS4 section.  No available consoles and no games because everyone wants them.

Fusioncode said:
Why block something nobody wants with something else that nobody wants?

It could be thrilling, sometimes losers fight more fiercely than winners! Just look at F1 races!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I wish there was a "Joke" forum so that all of spurg's and toastboy's threads can be put there and I can filter them.

Around the Network
padib said:

Don't worry, I'm sure fanboys reps of other consoles do similar things, maybe just not as obvious.

I've always justified my murder cases by saying there are other people who kill people, maybe just not as obvious.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

lol as it is i already have trouble finding the vita section.

My Top Games Of 2013:

Spurge keep the good fight going, dont give up!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

And the point of this was????

If you have a problem with these types of threads or the people that make them I have a simple idea for you, don't click on their damn names or threads. Simple huh?