By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kids React to Xbox One vs PlayStation 4 (and general gaming)

What do you think of the kid's reactions?

Great, as expected 20 19.42%

Great, and I was surprised 10 9.71%

Okay, as expected 22 21.36%

Okay, and I was surprised 7 6.80%

Terrible, as expected 36 34.95%

Terrible, and I was surprised 8 7.77%

Total:103

"Im not into videogames, i'm a girl"

Around the Network

5 year old says: Why do they put guns on there? I'm a little kid!
Guns and sex sell a lot but I have to wonder... why have censorship in the first place when everybody knows 'bout everything...

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Well, they didn't mention one being cheaper, neither could they tell one is arguably more powerful than the other, so of course X1 was the winner.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

What? They don't care about graphics? I can't believe it! That's the only reason someone would EVER prefer a console over another!

Wait... Let my hardcore-self calm down a little bit. Now I understand everything. Of course, they never compared both consoles to a PC, that's why those kids didn't said anything about graphics. Makes sense!

Xbox One FTW!

Around the Network
RazorDragon said:
What? They don't care about graphics? I can't believe it! That's the only reason someone would EVER prefer a console over another!

Wait... Let my hardcore-self calm down a little bit. Now I understand everything. Of course, they never compared both consoles to a PC, that's why those kids didn't said anything about graphics. Makes sense!

Didn't one kid literally say "look at those graphics!" on Quantum Break?

Man... All these kids were born in the 2000's.

iceboy151 said:
Man... All these kids were born in the 2000's.

Yes...that's what KIDS are...under 13

How is this funny to anyone... Why does this even exist... What is wrong with people...

The kids opening the n64 was 100 times more entertaining than this

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

DaRev said:
Well, they didn't mention one being cheaper, neither could they tell one is arguably more powerful than the other, so of course X1 was the winner.

Well that is because none of those matter except to the people who gain fake kudos. The point is and always has been to have fun. While playing the game not the graphics.