By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The funniest thing is when I said I wouldn't finger a girl because my nails were dity and she said "that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard". Fucking Americans, you have no clue about sex.

Around the Network
JinxRake said:
theprof00 said:
dick is dick pussy is pussy.
I wouldn't not have sex with a chick because her clit was small or had small breasts.
Some people just really overanalyze things..

This. Even if the grammar is strange.

Plus, yeah, to us Europeans you guys seem a tad loco with all of your problems with uncircumsised genitalia. Proper hygiene and sexual awareness prevents more infections than cutting off a natural part of your dick.

Also...nothing wrong with flat chested girls. All their parts still function as they should, so again no issue there.

oh god so true. the best. imo

Depends on how flat... If its a wall, then maybe, but if there is a bump, then there is still some hope

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Depends on how flat... If its a wall, then maybe, but if there is a bump, then there is still some hope

as long as there's nipple it's fine.

I don't really think they are comparable.

But circumcising someone without their consent is wrong in my opinion. That the way male are made and it should be their choice when they are an adult. It is also going out of favor in the USA too.

The flat chest female has been the leading style a few times. Like in the 20's and then again in the 60's 70's with Twiggy. I'm sure it will swing back again someday.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Flat chest is not to bad, not my preference but if their personality works and they are attractive enough then I see no problem.

i have a fetish for flat chested female. I find it cute

burninmylight said:
Uncircumcised penis, easily. There's a point to snipping that foreskin, you know. Helping to prevent infections and all that good health stuff. 

Simply taking taking care of one's self in the same way you'd clean behind your ears can stop a foreskin ever getting infected. 

Uncircumcised has its advantages as well.

It's too bad all the guys who got circumcised as infants will never experience what it's like to have sex with a foreskin. It's a pretty well-documented fact that circumcision de-sensitizes the penis.

Also, thank god I'm gay.

Americans everywhere defending their mutilated dicks.