By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What are the planed dates for the console sales chartz updates over Christmas and New Year ?

This Christmas is the most exciting to watch unfold for many years so I am sure that the VGChartz staff are working hard to bring us the accurate numbers (instead of stuffing turkey and achohol down their mouths !!!)

What are the planned dates that VGChartz will update their figures please ?

Around the Network

bump

This is a good question that I have been wondering about as well

existenz4 said:

Dude, if you're going to create an alt then make the username a bit less obvious. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Are you still awaiting an answer to this question ? I see the chartz are still showing December 7 on today December 23rd. I expect the mince pies are out.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
existenz4 said:

Dude, if you're going to create an alt then make the username a bit less obvious. 

I am a completely difference poster to 2. I joined mainly because I read existenz2 post which are amongst the best on this forum and named myself accordingly. (btw I am sorry to see he has been banned until Christmas, somebody else wrote on his wall the mods need to lighten up on this guy;  I agree.)

Anyway, back on topic - when are they going to update the chartz which is the main reason we are all here anyways.. ?

existenz4 said:
Fusioncode said:
existenz4 said:

I am a completely difference poster to 2. I joined mainly because I read existenz2 post which are amongst the best on this forum and named myself accordingly. (btw I am sorry to see he has been banned until Christmas, somebody else wrote on his wall the mods need to lighten up on this guy;  I agree.)

Anyway, back on topic - when are they going to update the chartz which is the main reason we are all here anyways.. ?

This literally made me LOL.  Well played sir.

Fusioncode said:
existenz4 said:

He's definitely not an alt. You might want to go check the join dates for both of them.

I can say with certainty, and this is unofficial mind you, that the numbers will be updated some time in the future. But don't tell anyone I know that. I don't want them to think I breach confidentiality around here.

Author of science fiction and other genres, I write under the pen name Desmond Shepherd. The second season of my series The Permanent Man premieres on November 11, 2014. Pre-order the season premiere The Walls Have Ears on Amazon today!