By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Still in Stock PS4 Shoots to top of Amazon Charts, Refuses to Sell Out EDIT: SOLD OUT (900 PS4s sold in the last 30 minutes!)

i think sony did this to get to the top of the amazon sales charts cause they know amazon is really important and to be at the top in sales is a really big deal and will attract alot of attention.. smart move.

Around the Network
theleaguegame said:
i think sony did this to get to the top of the amazon sales charts cause they know amazon is really important and to be at the top in sales is a really big deal and will attract alot of attention.. smart move.

It was probably amazon hording shipments until this weekend considering its right before christmas and they can up sell on one and two day deliveries

Some GAF comments are priceless.

"Major Nelson was probably waiting for the PS4s to sell out so he could work his magic: fastest selling console (180 units/x minutes), PS4 sold 0!"

Max King of the Wild said:
theleaguegame said:

It was probably amazon hording shipments until this weekend considering its right before christmas and they can up sell on one and two day deliveries

but why would they wait it just makes them have to work like crazy all at once because there going to sell them out weather they do it now or befor spread out in weeks? keep the conspiracy theorys coming.

theleaguegame said:

but why would they wait it just makes them have to work like crazy all at once because there going to sell them out weather they do it now or befor spread out in weeks? keep the conspiracy theorys coming.

It doesnt make sense to me either but retailers do it all the time. In this case im assuming amazon did it to establish some last minute christmas shopping. People who ordered ps4 might now be looking at smaller items they can get by monday 

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
Euphoria14 said:
256 XBone left
272 PS4 left

Who will win?

obviously ps4 since you could buy xbox one the whole week and still can on other sites. amazon is the only place right now to get a ps4 if i'm not wrong. so, where does someone who wants a ps4 buy it right now? probably not on a site where it isn't available.

Please..... That type of thinking should be a bannable offense.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

oh ethomaz. you've made this thread so entertaining.

Max King of the Wild said:
theleaguegame said:

It doesnt make sense to me either but retailers do it all the time. In this case im assuming amazon did it to establish some last minute christmas shopping. People who ordered ps4 might now be looking at smaller items they can get by monday 

good point. 

GAF covered the EPIC sales of both consoles in a graph.

BF bundle now sold out