By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 tops Electronics Amazon Chart! Xbox One nowhere to be found!

NYCrysis said:
selnor1983 said:
Restock.

You guys need to stop with the Amazon thing.

Xbox restocks its number 1.

PS4 restocks its number 1.

Only last week we had threads where Xbox One dominated the amazon charts and PS4 was nowhere to be found.

Yawn next cycle.

So please explain all of 2013 bestsellers list 

PS4 #8:
AC:4 #30
KZ #34
COD#39
Controller #21
Eye #96

XB1 #18: 
COD #48
BF4 #100
Controller #41

I think you know there are 2 Xbox One sku listed 18th (Day One edition) and 25th (ordinary).

Also that PS4 pre-orders at Amazon were prety high.

And, just checked that Halo 4 were the top seller of 2012, higher than COD:BO2... currious, no? 

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
NYCrysis said:
selnor1983 said:
Restock.

Only last week we had threads where Xbox One dominated the amazon charts and PS4 was nowhere to be found.

Yawn next cycle.

So please explain all of 2013 bestsellers list 

PS4 #8:
AC:4 #30
KZ #34
COD#39
Controller #21
Eye #96

XB1 #18: 
COD #48
BF4 #100
Controller #41

I think you know there are 2 Xbox One sku listed 18th (Day One edition) and 25th (ordinary).

Also that PS4 pre-orders at Amazon were prety high.

And, just checked that Halo 4 were the top seller of 2012, higher than COD:BO2... currious, no? 

Honest mistake thx for pointing it out wtf does 2012 halo have anything to do with 2013 next gan sales. Xbox fans gotta stop with stupid anecdotes like this. Your halo anecdote had it 2 places above cod. we are talking about double digit places here. 

selnor1983 said:
Restock.

Yawn next cycle.

People who think daily list can be used to show domination are unclever.

But it's relevant when you take the 2013 best seller list showing PS4 6th and X1 18th, PS4 dominate X1 by 3 time on amazon in 2013, it's not something that gonna change

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

selnor1983 said:
Restock.

Yawn next cycle.

Didn't saw you complaining last week... actually I remember more of you celebrating.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."