By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 tops Electronics Amazon Chart! Xbox One nowhere to be found!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Was it though, PS4 is nowhere to be found in the electronics chart now.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/electronics/ref=sv_e_0#1

ethomaz said:

I noted that too and take a picture some minutes ago

That says it was #1 in streaming media players, dvd and blu ray players. Not Electronics.

Wow XB1 not even in the top 100.

shikamaru317 said:

Microsoft shipped what appears to be a rather large stock to almost every retailer likely so that there would be stock available over the Holidays when there are no workers working to restock units: http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/xboxone/

The PS4 is only available on Amazon right now: http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/ps4/

So of course the Xbox One is going to sell worse on Amazon, it's sales are split between several retailers. If anything the Xbox One will likely be the better selling console in the US for the Dec 15th-Dec 21 sales week. The Xbox One was in the Top 5 on Amazon the last 2 weeks, it only started falling 2-3 days ago when several other online retailers recieved stock. 

It is looking very likely MS will have left over stock after Cmas, it is avail at most brick and mortar store and online, this close to Cmas people are not going to buy online when they can walk into a store and buy one. Not a good sign about demand at all.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
ethomaz said:

I noted that too and take a picture some minutes ago

That says it was #1 in streaming media players, dvd and blu ray players. Not Electronics.

Let's make it simple for you.

PS4>>>>>>>>>>Google ChromeCast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Electronics Chart<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PS4

Did you get it now? :-p

You all need to let go of this amazon ebay shit and what either one is selling better this minute.

Ps4 will out sale xbox, get over it.
But the bone will still do good get over it.

I have both and i can tell you from experiencing them both, PS4 will slaughter xbone in Much of the world. Pure gaming beast and cheaper. if MS convinces cables carriers to offer the bone it can do very well if not better in Markets like NA UK Aus NZ and maybe china if MS bribes the official well to let em sale it.

Vasto said:
think-man said:
I'm kinda getting tired of these threads :/

This is why I dont even post on this site anymore.
Everyday is the same thing over and over and its fans from Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft so I am not choosing any sides.

that seems false, since you posted here......

Vasto said:
think-man said:
I'm kinda getting tired of these threads :/

This is why I dont even post on this site anymore. Everyday is the same thing over and over and its fans from Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft so I am not choosing any sides.

Yeah it's sad, every single site on the internet is becoming a cock measuring contest.

I don't understand these charts as I am there and xbox one is #4 yet PS4 launch day edition is #5? I thought those sold out on launch day? How can it still be available to buy?