By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dr. Luigi announced. Are you finished now?

Tagged games:

I have to say, I'm getting tired of this whole year of Luigi thing. Didn't mind it at first (there was nothing to "mind" really), but there is really no difference other than that they say it's the year of Luigi. At the same time Nintendo have been talking about it every forth minute. And now the year of Luigi is going to continue into 2014. Great! 

In all honest I'm not that much against all of this, but the moment I saw the Arika logo on the Dr. Luigi game that sort of confirmed to me that they weren't making Endless Ocean 3. Which is a travesty to say the least. Also, while Dr. Luigi us probably going to be fun, wth is up with the price of the game!?

Around the Network

Replace Mario with Luigi. Nintendo is so innovative.

What's next?  Super Luigi Kart?

Isn't the game only $15?

I'm done with it too. Nothing against it, I'm just done with it.

And you're right, that price is just silly. If they want any real sales they're going to have to drop it.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

kupomogli said:

..............Maybe.

Around the Network

It does release on the last day of the year so I think this will be the last luigi thing. The only thing that looks appealing about it is those L-shaped double pills. I would much rather get the NES Retro game or Wii Sports golf though.

Arika should be making a New Street Fighter Ex or at least using their own fighters from that series in a original fighter like they had hinted at awhile ago. Endless Ocean can wait.

kupomogli said:

Year of Luigi. What you expected?

Click HERE and be happy 

Xxain said:
Arika should be making a New Street Fighter Ex or at least using their own fighters from that series in a original fighter like they had hinted at awhile ago. Endless Ocean can wait.

... you're dead to me

I would mind a fighter from them, but we need a new Endless Ocean now with HD!

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Isn't the game only $15?

Only? It's pretty much tetris. Not worth $15 dollars, even though previous entries have been fun. I'll buy it when they have reduced the price with 50% or more.