By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official: Do Not Buy DLC/Microtransactions Thread

Soleron said:
DamnTastic said:
Soleron said:

Why can't you uninstall it?

there is a map open that I can't close..

uhh what.

Go to Programs and Features and uninstall LoL there.

Already tried that
And also reinstalled a few times but when I launch LoL I never get passed the sign on your screen after you launch...

Around the Network

I like to agree, but I'm a hypocrite on this subject as I play a lot of mobile games. :-/

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Runa216 said:
Soleron said:
I'm doing better than that, I haven't bought a game in 1 year and I won't until the industry stops making bad games.

A Link Between Worlds, MArio 3D World, The LAst of Us, Grand Theft Auto V, Bioshock Infinite, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Tearaway would like to have a word with you. 

Please include Dragon's Crown, Asassin's Creed 4, Resogun, and Tomb Raider on that meeting invite.  Also, Soleron, Need for Speed Rivals wanted me to tell you the cops are going to pull you over.  You cannot win.

DamnTastic said:

Already tried that
And also reinstalled a few times but when I launch LoL I never get passed the sign on your screen after you launch...

Can I see the latest log file from the folder Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/rads_user_kernel

Soleron said:
DamnTastic said:

Already tried that

Can I see the latest log file from the folder Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/rads_user_kernel

I'll pm it, thanks.

Around the Network

Nah, I enjoy DLC it increases how much fun I have with the game although some DLC can be annoying *cough* Call of Duty.