By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Recruiting Luigi's Mansion 2 Players For Endless Scarescraper! FINAL ATTEMPT, Saturday (5/24/14), 1pm EST/6pm GMT! <(^_^<)

Right then, just tell me when you're finished. :D

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network
Zisbest said:
Right then, just tell me when you're finished. :D

Sorry for the wait, I'm gonna make the room now!

A few moments please

We were doing so good too! <(T_T<)

Einsam_Delphin said:

Did the connection break off again or what? I continued up until floor 71 by myself.

Around the Network
Zisbest said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Did the connection break off again or what? I continued up until floor 71 by myself.

Yeah it must of. They really need to patch this game!

Still it was a great final session! Big thanks to everyone who participated here at some point! We may not have ever reached floor 100, but it was still uber fun and that's all that matters! I believe Slarvax said he would takeover hosting Luigi's Mansion sessions, so keep an eye out for that!

Yay ^-^ Thank you too Einsam! It's been a blast playing with you guys (Einsam_Delphin, Slarvax, Snyps,... ) Hope we can sometime get into another session, in a few months maybe. For now let's just give it a rest.

Also, in my opinion, floor number 71 is pretty impressive. It took 4 hours to get there after all!