By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally a good orginal third party support for the Wii.

I didn't like it and i was getting excited at the title.

Around the Network

Ewwww. Don't like bugs.. It looks pretty good.. but it isn't the first good 3rd party Wii game. Zack and Wiki was a bit of alright and there are a lot of good ones in development.

off-topic:  How are you an ex Black man? Did you fall into a pit of bleach or something?

Looks good, and seems pretty interesting... but I hate bugs and THQ is never a good sign.

damkira said:

Ewwww. Don't like bugs.. It looks pretty good.. but it isn't the first good 3rd party Wii game. Zack and Wiki was a bit of alright and there are a lot of good ones in development.

off-topic:  How are you an ex Black man? Did you fall into a pit of bleach or something?

On topic: This is first good original try by an american  developer.

Off topic: The "ex" is as like the EX moves In Streetfighter Third Strike. It is like saying I'm super black.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Wow the trailer looked awesome, but this is thq tho lets hope their not just cashing in on the Wii with another sub-par game like those damn nickaloden shows.

Around the Network

hm, this is interesting.

the Wii is an epidemic.

twesterm said:
Finally?

You might want to look through the 3rd party current lineup again and apologize before you get a giant backlash from Zack & Wiki fans and other grat 3rd party Wii game fans.

Bingo!

Zack & Wiki, No more Hereos, Resident Evil 4

The Wii has a few good 3rd party games already. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I'm puzzled as to why people are so defensive about the thread title. I'm pretty sure the OP was just excited about a new, unique, third-party IP designed from the ground up for Wii. I don't think he was trying to piss all over other Wii third-party titles.

This is no different than all the "Wii third-party floodgates open" type threads that showed up when Fatal Frame or Monster Hunter were announced for Wii.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

It's nice to see more 3rd party developers are putting actual effort into the games they make for the Wii.
This game look good, not the type of game I ussually play, but good.
Hopefully the finished product is great and sells accordenly.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"