By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
stof said:
To Munkeh, the biggest question this last episode asked is Why the hell is a darma pollar bear being excavated out of a desert as a many million year old fossil!?

Well, it is clearly from a Dharma experiment, maybe they are trying to muck with genetics so that polar bears can survive outside the arctic? I dunno, but they were keeping polar bears in the hydra, so maybe they took this one for a long walk.

The whole plane wreckage thing is just really confusing, there have been no 777s ever crash, so unless someone owns a 777 and is trying to pretend that there were no survivors. Also whose bodies are they, and why were the freighters not suprised to find survivors, even though abadon said there were none?

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
Then who's kid is Hurley carrying?

Ben's

But Munkeh, It's not just that the polar bear was in a desert, it's that it was an archeological dig and that the fossil was millions of years old. So unless the Dharma group invented time travel, the bear's final resting place/time must do with the physical/temporal space that the island inhabits.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Are you guys behind the US a week, last night's episode focused mostly on 

Sayid, his flash-forwards, and who his is involved with in the future. I don't want to say anymore if none of you have seen this episode.

I've learned wile watching season three not to think ahead cause nine times out of ten you don't have all the info on the questions till they tell you the anser. Saying that, I love lost and only have one thing to say. I think that sewyer is the one that is in the coffin, it just seems right to me.

047370 975388

Advance Wars - Days of Ruin

Around the Network
stof said:
But Munkeh, It's not just that the polar bear was in a desert, it's that it was an archeological dig and that the fossil was millions of years old. So unless the Dharma group invented time travel, the bear's final resting place/time must do with the physical/temporal space that the island inhabits.

There seems to be a lot of stuff about time travel, that does just not seem to make sense. Personally, I don't feel that there is any time travel. I think that Dharma has been operating for a while, and perhaps the others are the members of Dharma who went there first, then split off. I am really confused, I need to sit down and watch the first 3 seasons again (waiting for the bd) to really make seen of it. What I don't get is that the writer have claimed that there is a logical answer to everything. But I don't get how the black smoke can exist and how there is wreckage of the the plane off the island. All that stuff with Miles in that house really confused me, even the picture frames changing, nothing in it makes sense.

a really good site for Lost stuff is lostpedia tones of crazy theories there

whatever said:

Sayid, his flash-forwards, and who his is involved with in the future. I don't want to say anymore if none of you have seen this episode.

Yep, I should be watching the third episode tommorow morning on sky anytime, can't wait

Munkeh111 said:
whatever said:

Yep, I should be watching the third episode tommorow morning on sky anytime, can't wait

Well, all I can say is that it is a great episode.  There are some interesting things about "time" anomalies and the ending is a pretty big shocker.

whatever said:
Munkeh111 said:
whatever said:

Well, all I can say is that it is a great episode.  There are some interesting things about "time" anomalies and the ending is a pretty big shocker.

I look forward to it even more, but all this complicated time stuff is pissing me off

READ: the fosilised polar bear

Stof and Munkeh111 are actually talking about me under those black lines, because they know I wont be reading there.