By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Oh I know Munkeh. Normally when I talk about Lost I'm in the mindset of what the actual characters should do, and not how the show works. I realize there's much more to ben (Especially after this last episode), but if I were Jack, Sawyer or Sayid I'd have killed Ben by now.

And god damn I don't trust Lock. I don't trust that crazy bastard one bit. I'm really quite disappointed with Hurley and Claire for following him (although Hurley does admit later that he made a mistake). It makes sense for Russeau and Sawyer to follow him since she's a little batty and he's got nothing to live for back home.

What interests me is Kate. She managed to both make it back home and not get sent to prison.
Ok, there's actually about a million things that interest me! (anyone else remember the 4 toed giant statue foot?)

There ya go Art. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Did you just tell me a bunch of stuff I'm yet to see?^^

Why would you read a lost thread if you were behind?

047370 975388

Advance Wars - Days of Ruin

I'm not behind you knob, if you're saying I'm behind then you're saying the whole of Australia are behind, are you racist to Australians ugly dude with one post? Are you? Are you racist? Are you Hitler?

Thanks Stof, those black lines have an amazing ability to wipe out what I read from my mind.

wow, mean people in these forums.

047370 975388

Advance Wars - Days of Ruin

Around the Network

These are more general spoilers than just season 4 spoilers (just ep 1 + 2), but I'll hide them anyway

The really annoying thing is that every time that the answear anything, they throw up a hundred more questions. Now we know that the freigters were sent to find Ben, but then it throws up the question again, who are the others? The main question is what is their relation to Dharm, I assume they were just the inhabitants, who threw Dharma out, but what were Dharma really doing there, and of course, the question of the button. Did it really just sort out the electromagnetic stuff? But what connection do the others have to the outside world

Anyway, the big question is whether the freighters are connected to Dharma, cause they clearly know something about them, from Charlotte's rection to the Hydra symbol on the polar bears lead. Why do they want Ben? 

It is all too confusing

OandAPartyRock said:
wow, mean people in these forums.

You're only new, you'll learn to understand my sense of humour in good time.

To Munkeh, the biggest question this last episode asked is Why the hell is a darma pollar bear being excavated out of a desert as a many million year old fossil!?

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Well now that your mind is clean Art. I can safely tell you that in the last episode, Hurly slept with Sun. Infact, a flashback told us that they've done that a couple times. She's carrying Hurley's kid!

Then who's kid is Hurley carrying?