By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, i`m curious too.
There are many questions left not answered. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network

So much stuff to find out...
Can't wait....
it is killing
me (or was) until i went onto vgchartz!!

I absolutely love that ABC broadcasts this show online, so I can watch it when it's convenient, thursdays just don't work for me. Anyways I can't wait to watch the next episode, so many questions from the last one.

What does everyone think of the way they are now flashforwarding?

What, where can I watch this online?

I'm a huge LOST nut, I just love it.

Damm, I have to wait until the weekend to watch it, but it is on Sky anytime, from Saturday, so I can watch is 1 day early without the ads.

Anyone going to get the game? Apparently it wont reveal anything new

Around the Network

OMG... I tried to watch it on ABC.com and I get a message saying only people from USA can view, that fucking sucks balls, anyway to trick the site into thinking I am from the US?

I did like it but then SKY bought it after season 2 (i dont have SKY) so i couldnt watch it anymore :(

god dammit! I really wish someone would just shoot Ben. They really have no reason to trust him whatsoever!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

For those LOST fans outside the US, we can watch it here: (You can thank me later)

http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/lost/

Fuck you ABC, the internets always has a way.

stof said:
god dammit! I really wish someone would just shoot Ben. They really have no reason to trust him whatsoever!

It is not time for Ben to die. I feel that there is a still a lot for him to do and to find out about him. Also, I am certain that he will escape back to the others at some point