By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I blame Wii Fit!!!

lol+lol=hihi

Around the Network

lol

Btw, you are an amazing drawer

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Flow said:
lol

Btw, you are an amazing drawer

Oh yeah.

hahahaha so true ;) It will be a nice peripheral, but I don't intend to lose weight with it.

I've got the touch!!

EEX said:
hahahaha so true ;) It will be a nice peripheral, but I don't intend to lose weight with it.

But you're still going to buy it?

Around the Network

It's all fine and dandy to make fun of fat people, hey, why not, obesity is funny, right?
It's kind of a double edged sword, because if you try to lose weight, people make fun of you, and if you dont try to lose weight, people think less of you. Not to say I'm horribly obese or anything, but I have a few extra pounds. Anyways, my point is, there is alot of stigma attached to being overweight, and it's easy for people who do not have that problem to make light of it.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Domo-Kun said:
It's all fine and dandy to make fun of fat people, hey, why not, obesity is funny, right?
It's kind of a double edged sword, because if you try to lose weight, people make fun of you, and if you dont try to lose weight, people think less of you. Not to say I'm horribly obese or anything, but I have a few extra pounds. Anyways, my point is, there is alot of stigma attached to being overweight, and it's easy for people who do not have that problem to make light of it.

People make fun of you if you try to lose weight? I've never had someone make fun of me when I've been trying to lose weight (which seems to happen every 4-5 years). Not saying that it couldn't happen but that hasn't been my experience. People are making fun of Wii Fit. The crude cartoon I did was an attempt to show how ridiculous it is from both points of view.

I sincerely apologize if I've offended you.

Lol, nice one Frank...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Wow talk about crashing and burning, may as well lock this thread now.

Legend11 said:
Wow talk about crashing and burning, may as well lock this thread now.