By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2013 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

mibuokami said:

More like smother it to death. :(

I love my Vita like I love my Sega Saturn. Despite being the failure that it was, it was one of my favourite console.

I love mine too. 

Sonys next gen HH should be a android based mobile phone hybrid or something.
It plays dem HH games and mobile and you can call people. Something like that :P

Around the Network
Wanderlei said:

Good old Sonygaf, ignore the elphant in room and try to generate as much Black PR about Nintendo as possible.

Eh The Vita's sinking ship is more like a sideshow.

Imagine 2 people thrown overboard, neither of which could swim. One is a movie star and the other is a youtube personality.

The movie star is screaming for help. People watch, bring out their camera and take photos, some begin to get nasty, saying that the celebrity is shit and deserves to die, others 'ooh' and 'ahh' but in the end, no one was willing to chuck a lifesaver to help the poor movie star.

The youtube personality drowned and no one noticed.

DamnTastic said:
mibuokami said:

I love my Vita like I love my Sega Saturn. Despite being the failure that it was, it was one of my favourite console.

I love mine too.

It plays dem HH games and mobile and you can call people. Something like that :P

It is extremely unlikely there will be another Sony handheld.

Or perhaps more frightening - push Playstation Mobile to the forefront and have the company focus on smartphones, tablets, f2p, paid subscriptions, and micro-transactions. It's not pretty.

But even thats looking unlikely now since Kaz lost the contract with Japan's largest carrier who is now bringing the iPhone 5 to it's network to replace Sony as it's main brand of phones.

z101 said:
Interesting that Pachter was so completely wrong with his 150k prediction for Wii U. Not a surprise, he is almost always wrong with his predictions. :)

He hates Nintendo.  220K was a bad number and he predicted 70K less than that.  I'm sick of people saying "well he makes more than you do" as if that's an excuse for his awful predicting. 

DamnTastic said:

we need 1 for the vita lol :p

We can do that IfWhen Wii U ever passes Vita in sales

Around the Network
MANUELF said: 

Looks like the most correct numbers are:
PS4= 1138k
XBO= 909k
3DS= 770k
X360= 647k
PS3= 408k
WiiU= 232k
Vita= 73k
Wii= 68k

Edit: Those numbers are from the leaks and my math

PS4 + PS3 needs to be over XBO + 360.

So 1150 + 410 for PS4 + PS3 is the minimum using Wii U at 232k.

animegaming said:
John_Doe said:

1/ PS4 - 1140k
2/ XBO - 909k
3/ 3DS - 770k
4/ 360 - 647k
5/ PS3 - 420k
6/ WiiU - 220k
7/ Vita - 70k

i find that last one hard to believe 

Why?

1140 + 420 > 909 + 647

Fits.

Wanderlei said:
DamnTastic said:
mibuokami said:

I love mine too.

It is extremely unlikely there will be another Sony handheld.

Or perhaps more frightening - push Playstation Mobile to the forefront and have the company focus on smartphones, tablets, f2p, paid subscriptions, and micro-transactions. It's not pretty.

But even thats looking unlikely now since Kaz lost the contract with Japan's largest carrier who is now bringing the iPhone 5 to it's network to replace Sony as it's main brand of phones.

you must be new here throwing around wild predictions like that as fact.

For now the right numbers...

PS4= 1140k (using Wii U 220k) / 1150k (using Wii U 232k) *
XBO= 909k
3DS= 770k
X360= 647k
PS3= 420k (using Wii U 220k) / 410k (using Wii U 232k) *
WiiU= 220k / 232k
Vita= 73k
Wii= 68k

* Minimum numbers for PS3 / PS4 becasuse the maximum can be 1190k / 425k with Wii U at 232k.

These NPD Threads I swear !!
They always bring in confusion, can't they release simultaneously the numbers ?