By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Males of Vgchartz ( older males): Would you ever try one of these?

Would you?

NO, why? Too scared as well. 30 31.91%

No 45 47.87%

yes, liven up my sex life... 7 7.45%

yes 6 6.38%

maybe 5 5.32%

other ( post below) 1 1.06%

Total:94

My penis would figure a way out of that thing in like 5 minutes....and then it would be pissed. You don't want my pissed off penis running wild.

Around the Network

Well, who ever uses that thing, good luck with airport security.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Its too small for me, besides i prefer the chains on the woman

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong but: Does that metal part in front go down a man's pee hole!? Holy fuck!*

*Holy fuck if I'm looking at it right. Regular fuck if I'm mistaken.

D21 thanks for the nightmare, today i wont get any sleep

Around the Network

Holy God, where is the large metal rod going to fit?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I wish Spurgey wouldn't post this much about his personal life..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Oh god that thing goes into the pee hole? Oh my god that is sick, and what happens if you get an erection? You can destroy your dick with that thing.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

the metal rod isnt a "rod" as much as its a pipe. its hollow allowing you to urinate still.

unless im completely mistaken.. but either way i wouldnt go anywhere near that thing. I've recently gone thru a bladder scope... This male chastity belt will make the nightmares worse.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Imagine losing the key to that thing. That locksmith is gonna have to veeeeeeery careful.