By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What have I missed while I was gone?

^Hello??? This thread is about ME - what do u expect? and 15 posts = Nothing
"Um yeah...." - nice try trying to make ur post seem longer

Around the Network

wiiforever slow down your nearing 50 posts per day

God, can you stop spamming? I'm reporting you... okay done!

^I'm never gonna reach that - Y? well....hmmmm.. let me think.....
99% of Vgchartz reporting my every post, a team of people analyzing every post for content, accuracy, time it took, etc. I'll never reach 50 even after 500 more years

DMeisterJ said:
God, can you stop spamming? I'm reporting you... okay done!

how am I spamming? I think u ought to get banned for reporting innocent people! I have barely posted 40 today and I can never satisfy you guys!!!! Maybe I should report u too!

Around the Network
wiiforever said:
^Hello??? This thread is about ME - what do u expect? and 15 posts = Nothing
"Um yeah...." - nice try trying to make ur post seem longer

Thats just it, this thread is about you. The point of the ban was for you to learn that incessant posting on useless topics was not tolerated...and one of the first thing you do when you get back is create a useless topic and post incessantly in it.

Keep heading the way you are and you're going to get another ban.

edit:

@Wii's post below this one,

Two wrongs =/= right.  I didn't agree with soriku making a thread either.  I don't even remember the thread tbh.

PS - The fact that you think of 40 posts in a day as an "only 40 posts so far" is quite frightening.  

To Each Man, Responsibility

^That's not fair - Soriku made a thread like this too when he came back. Stop being so biased

WiiForever, you apparently don't know what spamming is.

Making a thread about yourself, posting after every other person, that's spamming.

And now you know. Knowing is half the battle!

Soriku has chilled out.  Nobody minds someone who's just here to make some fun posts.  But you can't be doing that after every single person!  We like to have conversations with multiple people, not just wiiforever. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )