By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like the Gundam series.?

Well do you? and if which is your favorite? Wing, Seed, or Destiny

Around the Network

I love Gundam, and there are more series to them besides Wing, Seed and Destiny (which I don't like that much, especially the last two).

My favorite is Zeta, it has such a great story and it was so dramatic. Second would be Turn A and probably now 00.

ive only played the gba one and i liked it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Never played the games but watched it and bought all the toys when I was younger. It was so awesome.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I like the first one in the series the most.
Zeta and ZZ are also very good.

I really want to see the latest one "Gundam 00", which is the first HD version of Gundam series. It is still on air in Japan and god knows when it will be released in US.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network

gundam = awesome.. when is the new series being released in Japan... lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

no i played 1 and i didnt like it

Zeta is my favorite plus the Char's Counterattack movie. Seed and Destiny were ok but the MS design was terrible. I'm really into 00 however the story seems better and the characters more interesting. It also didn't start with the typical Gundam gets stolen opening scene.

Is my avatar a mobile suit?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Dont care much for the anime nor the games. But definitely love the MG and PG model kits.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW