By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Am I the only one... Of course not! There are 7 billion people in the world!

Slarvax said:

Ahh, by secrets I meant the ways to get the Star Coins, but only a few are cool to get. Like the ones hiding at the beginning of a level, or when you look through the binoculars. Everything else, fine by me!

Cool with me ;) And last, I'll add that it's better to have two series instead of one. More options then :)

Yep.

Around the Network
kekrot said:

Cool with me ;) And last, I'll add that it's better to have two series instead of one. More options then :)

Well of course!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

My list of favorite/best mario games
1. Mario 64
2. Mario 3d World
3. Mario Galaxy 2
4. Mario 3
5. Super Mario Bros

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
the_dengle said:

3D Land is one of those games that everyone agrees is outstanding, then go on to add, "But Nintendo should never ever try to make anything like it ever again, and let's all pretend we weren't that impressed by it after all."

Lol, that's spot on with what I have been reading when 3D World was announced back in June :D

You're unnatural and unholy.

And, *people. Sorry, it's second nature.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
You're unnatural and unholy.

And, *people. Sorry, it's second nature.

I'm actually happy when people correct my grammar! Especially since English is my second language.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I have a lot of world records actually. As a matter of fact, I was the first person in the world to thumbs up the GT6 reveal video.

Don't reply saying "read the op" cause I did. Go Mario. Thread title was better though.

3D Land was the apprenticeship of the craft: it was flawed, but laid the groundwork for 3D World, which is sublime. Nintendo has created yet another sub-set of mainline Mario games and made it stand proudly next to Old 2D, New 2D, Star-Hunter (64 and Sunshine) and the Galaxy games.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

It's so weird to me how many people I've seen say it's one of the more forgettable Mario games, only to include it in their list of favorite 3DS games...
Are the other offerings of the 3DS so poor that a forgettable game manages to be one of the best games on the console???
I don't think that's what it is...
And for the record, while I did enjoy the game and feel as though I should go back and play it again before Christmas, I prefer both Galaxy games, as well as 64, SMB3, NSMB, and NSMBW...

Have a nice day...

I think 3D Land is the best 3D Mario and a good game, but a bit overrated. By far the best 3D Mario game in my opinion though. Where stages are actually large levels that have real content and an actual goal, not those which artificially lengthen the game time by having you repeatedly do the same stage 437 times to collect stars.

I haven't played World, but the looks of it, it's everything Land was but better.