By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This week´s NPD is the first with all 8th generation systems, are you looking forward to it?

The last time I was very eager to see NPD results was like...don´t even remember, it´s been a long time.

Anyway, the NPD that comes out this week is the very first that´ll have info on all 8th gen systems.

I know they don´t say the results like before, but for that we´ve got creamsugar who´s on top of things.

Around the Network

When's it gonna come out?

i think its 4pm est on thursday

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Im just hoping the 3ds is not overtracked by more than 200k.

analysts.. are predicting WII U to have barely topped 150K.. based on early estimates..

that includes black friday sales..

which is what I said back in the other threads that got me banned, that the wii u was ... well.. u know

mM
Around the Network

But if you believe the vgchartz numbers are wrong, why cant the wii u and 3ds not be even higher.

leo-j said:
analysts.. are predicting WII U to have barely topped 150K.. based on early estimates..

which is what I said back in the other threads that got me banned, that the wii u was ... well.. u know

150K...for the whole month?...the month that has Black Friday?...That´s astonishingly bad.

leo-j said:

Source?

it's on neogaf..

mM

Jgarret analysts also gave tripple a to mortgage securities, we know how correct they were. For not dedicated gaming analysts who really care for gaming, the gaming industry is less important why would they so their homework ths time?