By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A young boy threatens to harm a kitten over a PS4

Around the Network

Not worried, RSPCA will be knocking on the little shits door today, hopefully social services too by the look of that pic.

Ok I just read it, sounds totally fake!!

It says a lot that you could well believe a little shit like that exists in the UK. #brokenbritain

Kill it, kill it with fire before it breeds.

On a serious note, nice education the kid's got there....

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

so were linking tabloids now?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

None of you honestly believe this is real, right?

For reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Sport

Around the Network

I thought it was obvious that the article was "Satire'' lol

lmfao! Bullocks That silly little Wankar (my british is off :-/ )

I anticipate his induction into the Playstation Army. He will be a fierce warrior.

007BondAgent said:
I thought it was obvious that the article was "Satire'' lol

Go watch some Jeremy Kyle and come back.

Kid looks like he's had one too many kitten smoothies already.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron