By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rebooting Jak, who should do it?

Tagged games:

Anyone who could do the series justice is fine with me. Sanzaru seems like they would be a good pick since Sly 4 was a great game but Jak and Daxter is a whole different beast. But whoever makes it, they should make it a Vita/PS4 game.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

As a few have said the people who did Sly 4, which was an absolutely fantastic game by all means. I'm just saddened to see it perform so poorly.

Probably best Jak ends on a good-note with respectable sales.

Isn't it obvious? Why even ask this question? All signs point to Naughty Dog. Naughty Dog is the king of gaming development. Any game that is not created by Naughty Dog isn't worth your time. Naughty Dog makes the best games in the world. You just can't go wrong with Naughty Dog. Naughty Dog 4 Life.

Areal-Llort said:
Isn't it obvious? Why even ask this question? All signs point to Naughty Dog. Naughty Dog is the king of gaming development. Any game that is not created by Naughty Dog isn't worth your time. Naughty Dog makes the best games in the world. You just can't go wrong with Naughty Dog. Naughty Dog 4 Life.

Aldro? is that you?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Fusioncode said:
Jak X Ratchet. Why hasn't this happened yet?

And the Vita could have Clank X Daxter! 

Around the Network

How about media molecule or sucker punch ?

To be honest i wouldnt like to see a reboot, but instead a continuation. A jak 4.
Jak is too recent for a reboot.

I like the idea of a 3rd Naughty dog team, but this time they should stick to it and make Jak instead of ending up doing a different project. Not that the last of us wasnt awesome, but when you commit to something, you should do it till the end. Make Jak 4 and then hand the IP to another studio and do your next big thing if you must, but its necessary for ND to give the series a new direction.

Nem said:
To be honest i wouldnt like to see a reboot, but instead a continuation. A jak 4.

Only thing is though calling it Jak 4 after such a long rest maybe a bad thing. Unless they did some kind of Jak future series like ratchet.

think-man said:
Nem said:

Only thing is though calling it Jak 4 after such a long rest maybe a bad thing. Unless they did some kind of Jak future series like ratchet.

I hope that happens, the future series are my favorite ratchet and clank games. Thinking of a next gen Jak game already has me angry it's not happening.

veritaz said:
think-man said:
Nem said:

I hope that happens, the future series are my favorite ratchet and clank games. Thinking of a next gen Jak game already has me angry it's not happening.

I doubt Sony would let him die! I mean they were already planning one but ND scrapped it so they may return to the idea at some point.