By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official VGX Thread, Updated With All Announcements

I left after 1 hour, can someone give me a rundown of games announced?

Around the Network

Naughty Dog really know how to cater to the fans :D Fucking love you N Gods

The_Botman said:

I left after 1 hour, can someone give me a rundown of games announced?

No mans sky, indie game. (looked pretty good)

Tell tales game of thrones teaser trailer. (no gameplay, just title)

Tell tale borderlands colaberation game.

thats literally all the new games...LOL, the highlight of the show was joel banderas pose, witcher trailer and division trailer

Aldro said:
Naughty Dog really know how to cater to the fans :D Fucking love you N Gods <3! So well deserving of Studio of the Year (+ Best Actress & Actor to Ashley & Troy!) [+Best PS3 game]

That Banderas moment is something to love them for? I guess Nintendo's 2012 E3 was awesome then, that brought us Non-Specific Action Figure, Iwata & the Bananas (that's totally what I'll be calling my rock band) and Reggie reprising "My body is ready".

I mean, it was a cool moment, but still...

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

domflo said:
Aldro said:
Naughty Dog really know how to cater to the fans :D Fucking love you N Gods <3! So well deserving of Studio of the Year (+ Best Actress & Actor to Ashley & Troy!) [+Best PS3 game]

That Banderas moment is something to love them for? I guess Nintendo's 2012 E3 was awesome then, that brought us Non-Specific Action Figure, Iwata & the Bananas (that's totally what I'll be calling my rock band) and Reggie reprising "My body is ready".

I mean, it was a cool moment, but still...

You're not looking at the context!

The show was boring many to death, including myself. The constant jokes and what-not from the host just.. weren't doing it.

But seeing Joel do the Banderas completely floored me XD Especially since I've followed that Banderas shit since pre-PS launch event XD It was fucking glorious! Didn't see it coming hahaha

Around the Network

They didn't even air in on Spike TV, instead they showed Cops reruns. The right decision was made.

The_Botman said:

They didn't even air in on Spike TV, instead they showed Cops reruns. The right decision was made.

Highlights have always been scheduled for Monday night

I did not watch this show, but I have since seen some trailers.

I am really excited for TallTale games making not only a Westros/ Song of ice and fire/ Game of thrones story game, but the are also making a borderlands story game! Talltale Walking dead game is premo epicness and getting more that is the same and different from them is really cool!!!

I am not excited for Titanfall yet. It gives me no reason to believe it will be better than a new CoD.

Just give me the Witcher 3 already!!!

I had no idea the music from GTAV was this bad.

Yeah A Game of Thrones from Telltale makes the whole show worth it!! SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!