By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is no one complaining about paying for PSN?

PSN will still be free. It's the multiplayer that will cost.(except for the f2p online games) I'm already a PS+ owner anyway thanks to the huge amount of content you get back with the free games.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
Wright said:

You should update your signature, Jega.

My sig remains eternal, skies of arcadia forever, sega forever.

Dreamcast = best launch ever.

Google it.

Goatseye said:
DD_Bwest said:
its a massive cash cow that MS was able to use to finance servers and online features, sony is using the same tactic.

BUT while you need ps+ to play online for retail games, f2p games you do not. You also get free games for being a ps+ member. these free games are on all 3 platforms, PS3, PS4 and Vita. You also get discounts on PS Store content. this gives you more VALUE for your money.

it is also OLD news

When did that happen?

June 29th 2010 I believe.

Goatseye said:
DD_Bwest said:
its a massive cash cow that MS was able to use to finance servers and online features, sony is using the same tactic.

BUT while you need ps+ to play online for retail games, f2p games you do not. You also get free games for being a ps+ member. these free games are on all 3 platforms, PS3, PS4 and Vita. You also get discounts on PS Store content. this gives you more VALUE for your money.

it is also OLD news

When did that happen?

June 29, 2010

Jega said:
Wright said:

Google it.

The name of the next Xbox is One, and it launched in 2013.

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
Goatseye said:
DD_Bwest said:

it is also OLD news

When did that happen?

June 29th 2010 I believe.

Dammit, I hate you.

Jega said:
Wright said:

Google it.

I believe he's talking about the rest of it xD

Well Netflix is free also right?

Goatseye said:
DD_Bwest said:

it is also OLD news

When did that happen?

not sure if serious...    summer 2010.. 

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Wright said:
Jega said:
Wright said:

Google it.

The name of the next Xbox is One, and it launched in 2013.

Oh LOL my sig not my pic, I tried before I dunno what the faz is going on I will try again.