By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dang, I want a Valentine ... ;-(

Dolla Dolla said:
I think I want a valentine now :(

Preferably someone who loves Shadow of the Colossus and long walks on the beach.

ooooh, ooh ooooh, pick me, PICK ME!!!

Around the Network

I pick ........ OKEY!!

Now create a ZOMG!! thread :D

Man this is the perfect time to be single, you dont have to worry about sending flowers, buying cards, chocolates...at least im happy to be single =)

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

madskillz said:
twesterm said:
madskillz said:
I've been collecting Valentines from all ages all day long ...

hmm...Pedobear, is that you?

:-p

Oh yeah, Twest [Pants]

LOL ... I was walking to the cafe and snagged a ton. It helps that I am the only black dude walking around here ...

Damnit mad, you just had to pik pants didn't you?  It's no pants!

madskillz said:
Like Shepard said in Mass Effect - can I have ALL of you?! You'll all get equal quality time ...

Thanks!

Shepards face was priceles... LOL...

I try that option yesterday and Ash hate me now...

Its official Mad, I accept being your valentine. 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
This site is full of love.

Yup yup

Totally agreed w. you

Except for the fact that....

nvrmnd: I'll just leave you w. this  :     ...forever 

Yes I do, mmmmm 

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

noo this reminds me that I dont have a girlfriend but who cares I playing ssbm with my friend whats cooler than that.

playing ssbb.......23 more days y'll, 20.......3......more......*cries*

......days

HeroeDeLeyenda said:
Man this is the perfect time to be single, you dont have to worry about sending flowers, buying cards, chocolates...at least im happy to be single =)

Hehe, well I guess that's one thing about being here in Japan. On Valentine's day, the girls give the guys stuff/chocolates/sweets,etc. I still gave my gf stuff, but she also made me cookies/cake, delicious! :D

OT: Glad you found your truckload of Valentines, Mr. Skillz ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"