By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Canvas Curse 2

joshjosh said:
I think that the Kirby superstar remake will be good enough for me now because the original was amazing.

For now I can wait for another Canvas Curse

Though the last DS kirby game didn't look that good, so a good Kirby game is needed.

QFT. Even though I never play portable games I would definately buy a Super Star remake.

Around the Network

It's still one of my favorite DS games so yes I'd love to see a sequel. It'd be nice if they varied the game play a little bit though as the first game only varied it's game play by going from easy to extremely hard ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I know
I cant wait for Kirby Ultra super deluxe

I'd like to KCC2. I borrowed it and played it for a while. The stylus control just felt so natural with the making of the rainbow lines, and tapping enemies. I never got to finish it sadly, but I did have a lot of fun playing it when I had the chance. I don't know why nintendo wouldn't want to make another one, unless they specifically made that game just to show off what the stylus could be used for, in a great game.

I would like to see it too, the first one was a really nice game.

I've got the touch!!

Around the Network
joshjosh said:

Who would like to see Kirby Canvas Curse 2.

I know I would.

Are their any reasons why nintendo wouldn't make one???

hmm NO BODY.

cause it sucked.

canvas curse was by far me LEAST favorite kirby game. 

Its good how there are a few times you can play through the game and play as the other characters with slight change of gameplay.
I liked the shop too. Shops are always fun to buy stuff from.
I think the buying of more health was un needed, because it made the game too easy.

Playing:

1)Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate (DS)

2)Neverwinter Nights: Hoards Of The Underdark

3)I don't know