By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default - Neverending grinding, plus general discussion

I can either buy this or finish paying off my Symphonia pre order. I hate being broke.

also, Im happy to see this.

Around the Network
KingWithNoKrown said:

I can either buy this or finish paying off my Symphonia pre order. I hate being broke.

Regular or limited edition Symphonia preorder?? This is a really good game taht you will want to play and being a Nintendo game that price tag isnt going to change too much. If you dont buy it now you should definitely buy it later on

ktay95 said:
KingWithNoKrown said:

Regular or limited edition Symphonia preorder?? This is a really good game taht you will want to play and being a Nintendo game that price tag isnt going to change too much. If you dont buy it now you should definitely buy it later on

collectors edition.

and its not that im neccisarily broke but i just got stuff I need to pay off first. I wish I had pre ordered this way back when. I probably would have payed it off by now. *sigh*

I had finally saved up enough to buy 4 pairs of Hermes Sandals, but after using them, I'm not really sure if it was worth it. For my ideal team, speed doesn't matter for Tiz n Ringabell since they mostly use priority moves, and Edea being a Ninja is already faster than everything. The additional attack is nice, but I'd rather have more defense, since by surviving longer I'll be able to get more attacks in anyway.

RolStoppable said:
Just saw this thread popping up again. Sorry guys, I have no intention and no willpower to keep updating the OP with new friend codes and the like.

Someone who actually cares for the game has my permission to start a new thread, then ask a mod to lock this one and post a link to the new thread, so that everybody can move over easily.

I would do it if only my computer weren't so sucky! D:

Around the Network

Newegg sent me an email today saying they have cancelled my pre-order due to running out of stock. This is disappointing as they just charged me just this morning for the game, only to cancel it 3 hours later. I imagine they probably had overwhelming demand due to the $3.00 discount code that was floating around online for the game through their website. 

We regret to inform you that your order has been voided due to insufficient stock. While our website may have indicated an in-stock status, one or more items in your order were not in stock at the time your order was to be fulfilled.

A good sign for the games sales nonetheless (it also hit 4th on Amazon Video Game Charts yesterday 2 days before release).

Just got a Shipped email from Best Buy already. Maybe the mail gods will kind and it'll arrive by Saturday! ...Maybe....

shakarak said:

Newegg sent me an email today saying they have cancelled my pre-order due to running out of stock. This is disappointing as they just charged me just this morning for the game, only to cancel it 3 hours later. I imagine they probably had overwhelming demand due to the $3.00 discount code that was floating around online for the game through their website. 

We regret to inform you that your order has been voided due to insufficient stock. While our website may have indicated an in-stock status, one or more items in your order were not in stock at the time your order was to be fulfilled.

A good sign for the games sales nonetheless (it also hit 4th on Amazon Video Game Charts yesterday 2 days before release).

I'd really like this game to sell well over here, but geez, I'd be mad if that happened to me. I hope they restock reasonably fast.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Oh man! I hope my local retailers have this game in stock. I've been so looking forward to this. I'll be reading through this thread. So I can add you guys on my friend list :3

Super_Boom said:

Just got a Shipped email from Best Buy already. Maybe the mail gods will kind and it'll arrive by Saturday! ...Maybe....

shakarak said:

I'd really like this game to sell well over here, but geez, I'd be mad if that happened to me. I hope they restock reasonably fast.

I just hit up gamestop after work today and pre-ordered it there.  I  had to pay $6.00 more then newegg ($3.00 for the discount and tax).   I asked if they had any collectors editions in stock they stated they did not.  I was also impressed Bravely Default was the main 3ds game they were advertising.

shakarak said:

I just hit up gamestop after work today and pre-ordered it there.  I  had to pay $6.00 more then newegg ($3.00 for the discount and tax).   I asked if they had any collectors editions in stock they stated they did not.  I was also impressed Bravely Default was the main 3ds game they were advertising.

That's good that you can still pick it up. Too bad about about the Collector's Edition though, it seems like it's sold out everywhere.

-----

My copy came in the mail today! I ordered it under Standard shipping, so I'm happily surprised. Definitely wasn't expecting to get it on the day of release. I'll need to order from Best Buy more often.

I'm surprised how big the box is though. I guess I don't normally buy Collector's Editions for handheld games. 

Can't wait to start playing!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334