By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - And the Number 1 seller on Amazon right now is.....

Just Dance 2014 for the Wii.    I know its on sale for a good price to anyone who wants it but this had me cracking up.   A dancing game for the freaking Wii of all things is #1.   No wonder Ubisoft is the #1 3rd party company that supports the Wii U, the last thing they want to do is get on Nintendo's s**t list.

Around the Network

The power of dance.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Whats the highest ranked console?

Vita perhaps??

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

superhippy420 said:

Just Dance 2014 for the Wii.    I know its on sale for a good price to anyone who wants it but this had me cracking up.   A dancing game for the freaking Wii of all things is #1.   No wonder Ubisoft is the #1 3rd party company that supports the Wii U, the last thing they want to do is get on Nintendo's s**t list.

for the wii? Not wiiu? I'm genuinely surprised it's not wiifitu.

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
The power of dance.

From what I see its the Walking Dead Vita bundle, followed by the GTA V PS3 bundle.    I dont think they generally keep things in the charts that are out of stock though.  

theprof00 said:
superhippy420 said:

for the wii? Not wiiu? I'm genuinely surprised it's not wiifitu.

Wiifitu hasn't released in retail yet and it's a free download for a month currently. You won't see any sales on that for a while probably and when you do they will be a lot less than the actual people who freely downloaded the game and bought the fit meter like I did. I wonder if Nintendo will display those downloads on the eshop though...

superhippy420 said:

Why?  What is Nintendo going to do?  Forbid them from making games for the Wii U?  Not sure how that would play out as a bargaining chip.

well ubisoft at least should feel guilty for ruthlessly copying nintendos excitebike and than being such a bad suppporter and let everyone wait a million years for rayman.

pokoko said:
superhippy420 said:

Why?  What is Nintendo going to do?  Forbid them from making games for the Wii U?  Not sure how that would play out as a bargaining chip.

No but Nintendo is very picky about what 3rd Party games they do market.  I don't know if you have seen the new Wii U commercials but they mention Rayman Legends in it, when they could just mention a 1st party game like Wonderful 101 or Pikmin.   On top of that companies want their games featured on the front of the e-shop, even if people just click on them for videos and info.   Monster Hunter, which is Capcom obviously, was front and center for a long time...theres a reason why you dont hear a peep from Capcom about Nintendo either.   Corporations tend to deal with eachother in a similar way to how regular people deal with business, just on a larger scale.