By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Geoff Keighley says Reggie set to deliver "World Premiere" UPDATE Reggie has a folder?!/twitter pics up

DanneSandin said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
chriscox1121 said:

Reggie sporting a Zelda Jacket!

That Zelda logo on Reggie's jacket seems to be new

U serious? 0.õ

No, it's the logo of the first the legend of Zelda

Around the Network
AshKetchum1992 said:
DanneSandin said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
chriscox1121 said:

Reggie sporting a Zelda Jacket!

That Zelda logo on Reggie's jacket seems to be new

U serious? 0.õ

No, it's the logo of the first the legend of Zelda

Haha you almost had me there! :p

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Reggie To Present New Look At Wii U Game At Spike VGX Awards

Posted by darklink28
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/12/03/reggie-to-present-new-look-at-wii-u-game-at-spike-vgx-awards/

It has previously been hinted that Reggie would make a surprise appearance at the VGX awards. A SpikeTV press release confirmed this report, also stating that Reggie will be presenting a “new look” at a Wii U title. Reggie already hinted at a surprise at the VGX Awards. Do you think this is going to be a brand new announcement, or a look at a pre-existing title? What game do you think will be presented? The VGX Awards will air on December 7th at 6pm EST on VGXLIVE.com.New York, NY, December 3, 2013 – VGX, the inaugural all-day live multi-platform gaming event, revealed today that it will include a special one-night only performance of the music of “Grand Theft Auto V,” featuring a host of artists from the game’s soundtrack and score, and streamed on VGXLIVE.com and across all screens and gaming devices worldwide.VGX (#VGX) also announced that “South Park” creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone will be on hand along with an exclusive sneak peek of the highly anticipated game “South Park: The Stick of Truth.” Additionally, VGX unveiled its first wave of exclusive world premieres that will be debuted during the three-hour live stream on Saturday, December 7, beginning at 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT.The new VGX format dives deeper into the world of gaming and extends its coverage beyond awards presentations. Fans will have unprecedented access to the industry’s top developers and talent and more exclusive world premieres than ever including exclusive new looks at “Titanfall,” “Quantum Break,” “South Park: The Stick of Truth,” “Broken Age,” “Dying Light,” “Tom Clancy’s The Division,” and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.” VGX will also feature Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime presenting a new look at an upcoming Wii U game. Additional exclusives to be revealed shortly.

Sorry for the lack of paragraphs; smartphones are pretty dumb

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

AgentZorn said:
I swear to god Reggie. If the big announcement is DK or some 3ds title I will end you.

Haha yes, hope not!

This will be yet another chance to help Wii U that Nintendo will let slip through their fingers.

Around the Network

Maybe I am thinking to hard but seeing that folder with a Pokemon 3DS on it has really got me thinking. I'm assuming you guys all saw the Wii U Pokemon teaser but those graphics looked divine. I don't even care if its Pokemon Stadium 3 or a cool fighting game but Nintendo really needs to show off what the hardware can do. Mario 3D World is honestly the most polished game I have ever played, and considering the game is like 2.5 GB I really doubt that it is pushing the consoles limits.

bananaking21 said:
guiduc said:

Thanks, I mixed up things a little bit.

no worries. but my advice is dont expect a lot of news coming for just one company. it will be a few annoucments from each company attending. so far we know MS, sony, nintendo and ubisoft are gonna be there, and EA with titanfall. 

Even just one new game for WiiU would be cool honestly. I don't ask for more, more is just some extra candy for me.

curl-6 said:

I desperately want it to be a new game or an awesome Zelda U, but this is post-2010 Nintendo we're talking about. When do they ever deliver on their hyped reveals/conferences/directs anymore? I am braced for disappointment.

I would say the announcement of Bayonetta 2, X, SSB for Wii U (most notably when they revealed Mega Man as a playable character), Mario Kart 8, and the Zelda U tech demo all blown the minds of the gaming community. 3D World could have been a great reveal too if they chose the right footage to show for it. So many graphically amazing levels and they chose the daytime grass area to show...

What could they announce that would get me hyped?

As for what I wouldn't care about if they shown (which does NOT mean I don't want the game just figure we know enough that it would seem unusual to start hype over it): DKC Tropical Freeze, Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, SSB for Wii U, or Watch Dogs. We already know plenty about these games, hype train has left the station, just release them so we can play them already.

What would make me a little hyped: More info on Monolithsoft's X (such as story and characters), or more info on SMT X FE (Could be anything really).

What would get me very hyped: Zelda U, Metriod U, Star Fox U, or Kingdom Hearts III

What would have me blowing up boards fanboy from hell style: Something unexpected like Crystal Bearers 2 (with a more intricate battle system and 4 player online coop), Suikoden 6, Tales Of: Wii U, hopefully Miyamoto's new IP would be something that got me this hyped, a new next gen Mega Man game, Fatal Frame Wii U (Nintendo does own the rights to it by the way), Last Story 2, or the buyout of any major game developer which promises games I would want to come out on a Nintendo system does.

bigtakilla said:
curl-6 said:

I desperately want it to be a new game or an awesome Zelda U, but this is post-2010 Nintendo we're talking about. When do they ever deliver on their hyped reveals/conferences/directs anymore? I am braced for disappointment.

I would say the announcement of Bayonetta 2, X, SSB for Wii U (most notably when they revealed Mega Man as a playable character), Mario Kart 8, and the Zelda U tech demo all blown the minds of the gaming community. 3D World could have been a great reveal too if they chose the right footage to show for it. So many graphically amazing levels and they chose the daytime grass area to show...

3D World's reveal was horrendously botched, I agree.