4- Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
5- Lightning Returns: FFXIII (PS3)

1. Infamous second sons(ps4)

2. Watch dogs(ps4)

3. Metal gear 5 (ps4)

4. Metal gear rising (pc)

1.) Infamous Second Son (PS4)
2.) Watch Dogs (PS4)
3.) Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)
4.) Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3)
5.) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC)

There's now an actual competition for the top spot this month, between a pair of 8th gen console exclusives for rival platforms! One game has a notable lead, but the other is not that far behind, and a few votes can push it ahead. Likewise, the two platforms those games are for are even closer, within ten points of each other.

In other news, the big three publishers all have their 100+ points now, five of the eight systems represented this month are not doing that well, Atlus got a big jump from their Persona announcements, and I'm having trouble finding the publisher of three of these games.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

1. Bravely Default (3DS)
2. Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei (Wii U)
3. Persona Q (3DS)
4. X (Wii U))
5. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Salnax said:
There's now an actual competition for the top spot this month, between a pair of 8th gen console exclusives for rival platforms! One game has a notable lead, but the other is not that far behind, and a few votes can push it ahead. Likewise, the two platforms those games are for are even closer, within ten points of each other.

So I guess that the platforms are PS4 and WiiU and the games are X and Infamous?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Salnax said:

So I guess that the platforms are PS4 and WiiU and the games are X and Infamous?

Yes. But it's no fun to hint at the results if you don't tease people.

Oh, and over 900 points! Remember, voting ends at the start of the new year!

Love and tolerate.

1- X wiiU

2- Bayonetta 2 Wiiu

3- Mario kart 8

4- Smash wiiu

5- smash 3ds

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

A week left to vote.

Love and tolerate.