By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Knack outsells Super Mario 3D World in UK

BasilZero said:
Knick-Knack confirmed sequel for Knack!

BEAUTIFUL =D

Around the Network

downplay this as much as you want. doesn't change the fact that this is indeed a negative sign for wiiu.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Wow. I feel sorry for those people picking up Knack instead of SM3DW.

Sony should do a parody of the old Bandicoot bullhorn commercial where he calls out Mario and says his days are numbered only with Knack instead lol.

mjo011 said:

Don't feel sorry for me, I loved knack. I'm on my third play through. Mario is great but I'm 34 and you can only play so much of the same thing.

Around the Network

By the way, PS4 owners don´t have much to play by now considering platformers, then they are playing Knack.

prayformojo said:
mjo011 said:

Don't feel sorry for me, I loved knack. I'm on my third play through. Mario is great but I'm 34 and you can only play so much of the same thing.

Im 37, and I don´t think Mario 3d World plays the  same as the old Mario games I played when I was a kid. Having a lof of fun with SM3DW and Knack don´t interest me at all. I found it boring and unimaginative, to be frank.

It´s just a matter of choice and personal perception. No need to fuzz about it.

Rogerioandrade said:
By the way, PS4 owners don´t have much to play by now considering platformers, then they are playing Knack.

Yes because Wii U owners are just swarming in releases.

What an humiliation XD

In the long run, I think Mario will outsell Knack due to legs. At least the US Mario numbers are more positive (unless NPD reveals it's overtracked)