By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking (Nov 25 - Dec 1)

Around the Network

Criminal Girls invitation? Why was I not invited! Nice hold for Lightning returns and God eater, 3D world slipping already for Japanese owners.

Mario looks like it dropped a shit load.

dsage01 said:

Especially troubling when it wasn't exactly selling like Monster Hunter to begin with.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

dsage01 said:

Thats cuz its here i bet it'll be either #5 or 6 overall in the week, nintendo games tend to do better thn what they appear here. Pokemon XY will be higher than GE2 for example, and i think SM3DW will be GE2 vita this week by a small margin

Also Will Miku game be counted as one version? cuz it might be number 1 this week

Around the Network
gigantor21 said:
dsage01 said:

Especially troubling when it wasn't exactly selling like Monster Hunter to begin with.

Ummm.??? Sell like MH? You expected that high?

Down goes Mario.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

tbone51 said:
dsage01 said:

Thats cuz its here i bet it'll be either #5 or 6 overall in the week, nintendo games tend to do better thn what they appear here. Pokemon XY will be higher than GE2 for example, and i think SM3DW will be GE2 vita this week by a small margin

Also Will Miku game be counted as one version? cuz it might be number 1 this week

Maybe its to do with the fact that the Wii U is selling poorly and people don't feel mario is a good enough reason to buy a Wii U for the high asking price, subpar graphics  and subpar in almost every sense.   

Woo. Mario
Nice job, Lightning.

tbone51 said:

@ underlined, that's because they're counted as one game on Famitsu/Media Create but they're counted as two separate SKU's here.

And yes, Miku is all one version, just two separate SKU's.