By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Wardevil Screenshots

hey everyone ,,I am a new PS3 owner,I used to own the original xbox but due to the fact that microsoft neglected us(orginal Xbox owner) I decided not to stick with them ,,and ofcourse heavenly sword and uncharted ads did what they were suppose to do for me(Sell the unit),,Also I wanted to post something useful for the Wardevil fans,,,I wanted to post it in gaming section but I figured since it is an exclusive others might not like it,,,hope it's new

http://www.psu.com/PSU--New-Wardevil-Screenshots-and-details-News--a0002738-p0.php

the game looks sick ,,,is it coming this year or next year?let me know what you guyz think ,,,

Cheers

Around the Network

To be honest I never heard of it till now.......it looks OK.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I've never heard of it either.

It just looks like HS featuring a Male protagonist.

The game has been under development for quite some time, I am interested in the game engine which is said to make extensive use of the Cell's SPUs to perform well in FullHD.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Looks good. I like the old design a little better though.

Around the Network

Yeah, True nextgen graphics here!

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

I've been hyping this game up for over a year. Nine times out of ten, when I mention this game nobody has any clue what I'm talking about. :P

makingmusic476 said:
I've been hyping this game up for over a year. Nine times out of ten, when I mention this game nobody has any clue what I'm talking about. :P

I've been keeping a close eye on this game for a long time too. =D

It's undergone quite a few changes since it was first unveiled (characters mask, graphics, game name etc.)

I wouldn't expect to see this game on shelves though until 09'  despite the fact that it's been in development for nearly 3 years already. With no video footage shown and only a few screenshots, I still think it's quite a bit away from completion.

A little about the advanced engine Digi-Guys have developed: "The RTE1080 is designed to work in 1920x1080 HD and to create a visual style that surpasses the look and feel of pre-rendered FMV sequences."

Looks really nice. Before now I've only ever really heard of this game cause it was one of the 1080p games. However, it does look really nice, I still want to know something about the gameplay