By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - In your face vita haters!

Tagged games:

The release of God Eater 2 somehow boost up the PS Vita sales.

Around the Network

PS Vita TV also started !!! ;) good week for my beloved vita!

Paul said:
That number includes Vita TV which is collapsing fast in Japan. Vita TV is the PSP Go of this generation.

I just can't get all the people preaching doom for Vita TV just because of what happened in Japan. To me Vita TV makes no sense without PS4 and as we know, PS4 isn't out in Japan!! The most important feature of Vita TV is streaming your PS4 gamesto a different TV, so you don't need to buy 2 PS4s to be able to play your games in your living room and bedroom. I think it's awesome and it will get enough sales thanks to PS4 being such a dominating force. It's a product that's obviously made for the West, even though it's debuting in Japan. It will do ok, calling it PSP Go is absurd.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Jes clear it is not doomed it is a great System. FOR YOU ALL, BUT NOT FOR SONY. And Sony need evry sucess in this World and god damm i hope the will have this sucess i hope for 150k Employers. They lose in 2/8 Division money thats crazy. And evrybody says Nintendo is doomed jes with 8 Billion Money in the Bank they are doomed.Ore Microsoft make no money with Xbox, jey but it is Microsoft not a great think. They have the money for this little adventure.

The Problem with this device it have no games for HANDHELDS. This is Nintendos strength, they have Pokemon and with Iwatas cooperation with Capcom they have Monster Hunter. Sorry thats kill the vita. And in the Number 1 market the USA they sell terrible.

I wish you a lot of fun with the device but it give no reason to buy this System. The Handheld market is to small for 2 Companys.

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....