By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What game would make you buy a Wii U?

Here are all the reasons I have been happy to own a Wii U since launch

Miiverse
Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros U
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Lego City Undercover
Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker HD
Super Mario 3D World
Virtual Console and some of the exclusive Download Only titles from eShop

Not: Wonderful 101 (just trying the demo of that train wreck was enough for me)

Around the Network
cusman said:
Here are all the reasons I have been happy to own a Wii U since launch

Miiverse
Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros U
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Lego City Undercover
Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker HD
Super Mario 3D World
Virtual Console and some of the exclusive Download Only titles from eShop

Not: Wonderful 101 (just trying the demo of that train wreck was enough for me)

I'm actually a little hesitent about Wonderful 101 myself.  Some of my friends like it but I'm still not sure about it.  I'll probably playing it anyway since my brother really wants the game. I'll probably check the demo just to see what I'm going to be in for.

Boxing Week should have some good deals.

irstupid said:
I feel sorry for those that bash the Wii U and don't buy it. It's not that expensive and there are plenty of games currently out for it that easily warrant a purchase.

You guys are seriously missing out on some great games that can not be found anywhere else. If you don't have Wii U as a complement to either Xbox One or PS4, you are a "hardcore fanboy" and I pity you.

You, sir, has just made my day more enjoyable.

bananaking21 said:
Red Dead Redemption exclusively on WiiU

nah, the WiiU won't be able to handle that, just ask ninjablade, the 100% expert on WiiU hardware.

Around the Network
farlaff said:
irstupid said:
I feel sorry for those that bash the Wii U and don't buy it. It's not that expensive and there are plenty of games currently out for it that easily warrant a purchase.

You guys are seriously missing out on some great games that can not be found anywhere else. If you don't have Wii U as a complement to either Xbox One or PS4, you are a "hardcore fanboy" and I pity you.

You, sir, has just made my day more enjoyable.

This a million times over.  I think the hate for the Wii U is overly judgemental and kind of antagonistic.  I just got a Wii U last week and I'm enjoying it so far.  Same with the Xbox One, which I got at launch.  Can't say anything about the PS4 because I'm not getting one until Infamous Second Son comes out.

If I didn't already have one, 3D World would have sealed the deal. Now, I wish they would have named it something more creative. Bayonetta 2 is highly anticipated, too.

150€ Wii U/ Eternal Darkness 2 bundle.

Nintendo games of course.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I'll only buy one when Nintendo release a device that allow us to play 3DS game on Wii U because there is more games I want to play on 3DS than on Wii U but there is no way I'll buy a 3DS because I don't like playing games on handhelds, so yeah it's not a game I w8 for to buy one but a new feature.