By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Paul Walker(Fast and Furious) dead at 40 in a car crash.

cmay227 said:

My neighbor died 2 days ago. A retired Dallas police officer of 30 yrs
But everyone is sad because a crappy actor died? Humans are deplorable.

Why so Furious?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Damn don't know why but this is getting pretty close to me
Maybe cause the F&F Movies were so much fun to watch and always something like a highlight in the cinema with friends
F&F will never be the same - Pretty sad cause i just watched the first movie yesterday on TV and this worked with him so good and he got better with every one of them.

I hate how he got killed because such an idiot can't handle such a car.
My best friend and me nearly got killed the same way 1 year ago a few days before christmas because the driver couldn't handle a nearly 250PS Car.

RIP I hope they finish Fast 7 as a tribute to him

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

cmay227 said:

Lets put it into perspective a little, this crappy actor was doing "charity work" for the people that was affected by Super Typhoon Haiyan (known as Yolanda here in the Philippines) when he died. Now if Walker died of a drug overdose or shot down because he was part of a gang fight then I may agree with you but this is not the case.

I'm sure your neighbor was a stand up person as well, especially for a person who has served for the benefit of your community. Like I said life isn't fair.

deskpro2k3 said:
cmay227 said:

Why so Furious?

Not so fast!

He does have a point. :P Someone who spent 30 years protecting others doesn't and will never get the kind of media attention as an actor.
Same goes for allot of other professions such as Doctors who may go on to save thousands of lives during their career.

But, that's to be expected, everyone knows an actor essentially.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

this is so unexpected. i've and the fast and furious movies and I liked paul walker. If they finish the last one,I hope it's some kind of tribute 2 him,but I'd understand if they just canceled it. I also remember him in the under-rated varsity blues. I also loved that movie. He had a bit part in that.

:'(

Pemalite said:
deskpro2k3 said:
cmay227 said:

Why so Furious?

Not so fast!

He does have a point. :P Someone who spent 30 years protecting others doesn't and will never get the kind of media attention as an actor.
Same goes for allot of other professions such as Doctors who may go on to save thousands of lives during their career.

But, that's to be expected, everyone knows an actor essentially.

Yes, this is the sad reality, but it hardly makes humans deplorable. People care that Paul Walker died because it's only natural for humans to care about someone who's been relevant in their lives. Obviously you're not a fan of his movies, but there are many who are. Although most people don't know him personally, they still know him from the films he's been in. 

However, it is deplorable how a person can feel no remorse for someone who's died just because they weren't a good actor...just saying.

So sad really sad he was good i liked him as an actor :(