By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Suggest Arcade gems on XBL

Tagged games:

Since State of Decay, I've been paying more attention to Arcade games on XBL.

I've had more fun playing them than most full retail priced that don't pack much fun.

I downloaded Small Arms, State of Decay, Splosion Man, Iron Brigade, Mark of the Ninja, etc...

All high quality games that go under the radar of most gamers and all(?) of them were churned at MS Studios. Props to them.

There are much more games out there that suit my taste and probably yours, that is buried and waiting to be discovered by us.

Please let us know what games you played on XBL that is worth our time to play!!

Around the Network

I came to say Mark of the Ninja. That game was amazing. I'll have to check my collection. Deadlight was pretty great despite mediocre reviews, though. Try the demo.

I actually missed all of the Summer of Arcade titles this year. Need to rectify that.....

Maybe I need to check Deadlight up. Summer of Arcades wasn't enticing to me with the exception of Tales of Two Brothers.

I personally own over 100 XBLA titles and I definitely know what you mean. There are days where I can just play one of those smaller titles and have the time of my life. With the arrival of much more powerful hardware, I hope we don't overlook the little guys. They've brought me so much joy.

trials evolution is a great game that you might wanna try. its addicting as hell

Around the Network

I don't know what you've played, but Shadow Complex is one of the best games ever created.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I like the telltale the walking dead... American nightmare Alan wake... I liked peggle, clash of heroes, splatters, magic the gathering, hydrophobia, trial, and a bunch of other...

I played Trials and Hydrophobia had a really low user rating that's why I didn't check it out. But in the future I will.
I got Alan Wake but not AN.
Shadow Complex was ok to me. It didn't pull me in but maybe I should give it another chance.

What has been keeping me busy lately on 360 is Iron Brigade. It is super fun, I never thought tower defense would be this much fun.

Ms Splosion Man
Castlevania Harmony of Despair
Comic Jumper
Bastion
Battleblock Theater

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of games, but there are the first ones that came to mind.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

There are tons. Let me add one I haven't seen anyone else say, Catan. It's a fun as hell strategic board game with online MP. Idk what the community is like now but if you like strategy games it's awesome. It's not the same game as the shitty PSN one.