By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Xbox One arrived. (Pictures inside to prove it.)

Tagged games:

My Xbox One arrived!

Cool... 36 67.92%

Up yours! 17 32.08%

Total:53
jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:
Enjoy!! Check out Killer Instinct.

I've spent most of this week on Killer Instinct. Its soooo addicting and I really want to get every achievement.  Add me: UEG Murph

Added!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

You sir, have a SHIT load of games.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

I see this is your first Xbox (well besides maybe the original). What made you decide to buy one of them?

Congrats BTW, I hope you have as much fun with it as I'm having with mine.

Nice and Day One editions of two of the games I want to play first when I finally get one. Also like someone already mentioned pretty nice collection of PS3 games and on top of that some nice guitars.

yo_john117 said:
I see this is your first Xbox (well besides maybe the original). What made you decide to buy one of them?

I guess you didn't look close enough at the pictures there is a none slim 360 in the first picture.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

I live in Brazil and the PS4 here cost 2.000 dollars, the Xbox One was a thousand dollars, so, half the price. I will buy a PS4 and a WiiU someday when the brazilian price gets a little better, but the Xbox One is amazing, so cool in so much ways, the only stupid thing is that the controler uses batteries like the Xbox 360, which I also have. =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Chris Hu said:
Nice and Day One editions of two of the games I want to play first when I finally get one. Also like someone already mentioned pretty nice collection of PS3 games and on top of that some nice guitars.

Thanks, that blue Tagima Dallas acoustic guitar is my pride and joy, you would not believe the sound that baby has, so sweet =D

I'm glad they didn't went with those, the ones they went with and he has look a lot better.  Also they should keep it going for future exclusive games like Halo 4, Quantum Break etc. if they do I wouldn't mind having a day one edition of Forza Horizon 2.

Congrats ,

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Have fun!