By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Xbox One arrived. (Pictures inside to prove it.)

Tagged games:

My Xbox One arrived!

Cool... 36 67.92%

Up yours! 17 32.08%

Total:53

It makes the original Xbox 360 look small in comparison. Anyway, enjoy!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
theleaguegame said:
Nice ps3 games

Oh yeah, there are some amazing games in my stash, not much good horror games last gen though, I hope that changes. Dead Rising 3 is DELICIOUS if you like B Horror movies, a trully thrillride full of awesomeness

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Enjoy it :) I started to play Dead Rising 3 yesterday (after playing almost non stop of Ghosts and Forza) and I have to say that the game actually very good. Lot of things to collect, lot of exploration, lot of zombies, lot of fun!

Imaginedvl said:
Enjoy it :) I started to play Dead Rising 3 yesterday (after playing almost non stop of Ghosts and Forza) and I have to say that the game actually very good. Lot of things to collect, lot of exploration, lot of zombies, lot of fun!

It really is, it is my dream zombie game, that one I dreamed about to play since I saw Dawn of the Dead as a kid, 20 years ago.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Faust said:
Valkyria Chronicles =3

Such a good game, they should never stopped making those for real consoles.

i know, such a beatiful game never get the attention that deserve U_U