By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The underdog of the next gen consoles! (you all know who I'm talikng about)

So?

Someone's been drinking already... 12 15.79%

Go home, you're drunk! 16 21.05%

Right on bro, right on! 4 5.26%

Hell ya! 2 2.63%

lol 4 5.26%

What! 1 1.32%

But, but wii u! 26 34.21%

hahahaha 10 13.16%

Total:75

So we have seen people belittle it at every turn and even ridicule its very existance, but this guy shall dominate the next gen of consoles. Its name is

The ps4 will do awesomely and then the xbox one. I'm sure the wii u will carve out a little niche somewhere far far away too like the gamecube. The ouya shall penetrate the stars and become the defacto king of next gen. It even has Towerfall, that is coming to the ps4 now. Who's with me!

Around the Network

Well I was surprised, but it's widely available in big eletronic retailers in Poland, for like 100euros. It looks tempting because of the price, I can imagine so poorer families who don't have the money to buy the PS4 or even PS3 getting that for Christmas.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Ouya is set to become the Tiger of our generation.

I would say they have an uphill battle but they lost the battle before they even made the system... The Wii, Vita TV and 2ds (on black friday) costs $100 and they have a bigger and better library of games than OUYA will ever have, let the console die in peace please

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I would say they have an uphill battle but they lost the battle before they even made the system... Both Wii, Vita TV and 2ds (on black friday) costs $100 and they have a bigger and better library of games than OUYA will ever have, let the console die in peace please

It's less an Uphill battle and more an upcliff battle.

It's a shame though, the little bugger had so much potential to be something truly special :( 

Maybe next time.

]

Around the Network

No, it is a terrible console (is this considered trolling?) with an arrogant CEO at the helm,

the only redeeming quality is that you can play games from better systems through illegal means (SNES, PSX, N64).

The ouya is considered next gen?

orniletter said:
No, it is a terrible console (is this considered trolling?) with an arrogant CEO at the helm,

the only redeeming quality is that you can play games from better systems through illegal means (SNES, PSX, N64).

The CEO did seem to have a Molyneux quality about her, aiming for the stars only to land FDAU ten feet from the launching site.

]

I think you're trolling, but it's quite clear the ouya will not be a success. It's not a bad idea, but there is just no real need for a console like it.

Vikki said:
orniletter said:

The CEO did seem to have a Molyneux quality about her, aiming for the stars only to land FDAU ten feet from the launching site.

The most hilarious things she said were:

After the kickstarter succeeded: "Thanks for proving that consoles will have a future (with the Ouya)!"

and about their (shittastic) controller: "We like to refer to it as the stradivarius of controllers!"

I absolutely can´t stand her.