By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii U, possible solutions.

Sleepyprince said:
"Month 2: Wonderful 101"

Wonderfail 101, really ? This game is doomed by essence. Nothing to do with Wii U. The game would have bomb even on steam.

Around the Network

OK, my post didn't work.

But basically: W101 is a great game, everyone should try it,

And my point was about momentum, not quality of game (after all, I included Sonic!)

we should listen tho this guy since he is original in his ideas and there hasn't been enough threads about this subject.

maybe I should start one as well as we really need more of them because the more of them we create the faster Nintendo will recover

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

What Nintendo needs to do:

Start trawling forums for ideas on how to fix their business.

(Although I do think it's funny that everyone is assuming that Sony and Microsoft will be fine. Their consoles haven't even been out a month, wait and see what next year holds first)

I swear to god if I see one more mention of Nintendo going third party..

It's NOT going to happen people. For fuck's sake, just shell out 300 measely bucks for a Nintendo console if you want to play their games so bad. Most of you seem just fine with forking out $700-$1000 for a new console + controllers + games + $ 50 per year for an online service (with barely any worthwhile games at launch mind you), yet you refuse to purchase a $300 console that already has 2 games included, free online, and no need for extra controllers (if you already have a Wii), created by hands down the best video game developer on the planet that now has a respectable library.. Never got that logic. I mean christ, I work a dead end part time job that pays by the hour, and $300 is like, one HALF of ONE of my paychecks.

Around the Network

Nintendo should be flattered though since people want them to go 3rd party so they can play their games on other consoles which is not something that can be said about Sony or MS games LOL

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Microsoft have games?

ktay95 said:
Sleepyprince said:

I am not that a Nintendo fan, but it hurts me to see Nintendo struggle this way. 

I am a faithful sony supporter, but damn, I can't rejoice. We need Nintendo as much as we need Sony, let's admit it. They have strong ip, and very good game for children. Children who will grew up and choose between Sony and Microsoft to further their video games experience. 

stopped reading after this.

Are you implying Im a child for playing Mario, Pokemon etc. still?

yes you are!! I am too :P

who wants to be a lame grownup, when being a child is pure fun!! :D

at least the way i see it

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Band-aids for stab wounds:

Zombii U, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Wind Waker HD and SM3DW, while good games, they are not the reason Nintendo was a dominant force in the 7th console generation. There needs to be a return to simpler ideas and classic gameplay that made those lapsed and new gamers Wii owners in the first place. [/thread]

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

RolStoppable said:
Cobretti2 said:
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT TO THIS THREAD:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173244

wtf is up with VGChartz today? Resurrecting the same discussions done months ago not once not twice but countless of times.

Doom Threads
How to Fix the Wii U threads

It's like you didn't pay any serious attention to VGC, ever. There isn't really much happening in the world of video games, yet people go on forums every day. Threads on VGC are recycled constantly and this has been happening since this site came into existence.

yer I know but its tiring. Is it so hard to keep the current threads going? They be about 10,000 posts each by now if not more.