By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Buy deal: PsVita NEW $169 AVAILABLE NOW!!!

I bought a vita a month ago aproximadetely for 160€ with Killzone Mercenary and 8gb memory card. I think it was an offer over most Europe. Since then I have played Killzone Mercenary, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush for free, Tearaway for just 25€ and Today i just downloaded Guacamelee and Sonic Transformed.

For just 185€, not $, I have played at least 6 very good games and i can't be happier with my Ps Vita. Just waiting for the remote play with PS4....

Around the Network

You can have one for 100 $. if you buy it with a PS4 xp

Already have one. Remote play is awesome.

RenCutypoison said:

That bundle is actually 600 xp

jlmurph2 said:
RenCutypoison said:

That bundle is actually 600 xp

Hell. I remembered it to be 500 =O

Still, I only need the ps4.

Around the Network

The Vita is a fantastic device wish more 3rd party developers would actually make games for it but the Indy support is wonderful.

Also Tearaway is awesome.

Got mine at launch and have played it from time to time, but not enough to really warrant the purchase. Also thought about selling it a few times.

HOWEVER, it is wonderful alongside my PS4 and Assassin's Creed IV works incredibly well with it, most likely since it is a 30fps game to begin with. I enjoy laying in bed at night and still being able to game on my PS4.

Expensive setup? Maybe. Worth it? Oh yeah.

I am sure InFamous will feel great on it as well, but personally, I am looking forward to JRPGs.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

for that price is really good. Every psvita owner should get persona +tearway

Cirio said:
I bought a Vita last black friday for $179 and it came with 2 free games plus 3 months of free PS+. Needless to say, it was not worth it and I haven't touched my Vita for almost 9 months. These deals might look good on paper, but think very closely before you decide to buy a Vita. IMO it doesn't have much to offer right now.

I bought a Vita last black friday for $179 and it came with 2 free games plus 3 months of free PS+. Needless to say, it was well worth it.  There are more games coming out than I can afford.  I want Killzone Mercenary, Tearaway, Demon Gaze, DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Ys: Memories of Celceta, and Muramasa Rebirth, not to mention all the games that have been announced in Japan, like Freedom Wars and Hyper Goddess Creed Noire: Planet Destroyer Black Heart.

pokoko said:
Cirio said:
I bought a Vita last black friday for $179 and it came with 2 free games plus 3 months of free PS+. Needless to say, it was not worth it and I haven't touched my Vita for almost 9 months. These deals might look good on paper, but think very closely before you decide to buy a Vita. IMO it doesn't have much to offer right now.

I bought a Vita last black friday for $179 and it came with 2 free games plus 3 months of free PS+. Needless to say, it was well worth it.  There are more games coming out than I can afford.  I want Killzone Mercenary, Tearaway, Demon Gaze, DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Ys: Memories of Celceta, and Muramasa Rebirth, not to mention all the games that have been announced in Japan, like Freedom Wars and Hyper Goddess Creed Noire: Planet Destroyer Black Heart.

Different minds, different tastes. It's great you're enjoying your Vita. Not a single game you listed interest me at all. Nevertheless, this topic isn't about the Vita's games so I'll leave it at that.