By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Were we LIED to about Xbox One Sales?

There is a little thing called black friday coming.

PS4 is also being restocked. Or does any one here belive VGChartz will show they sold zero PS4s in US last week?

Around the Network

none by me but regional overstocks is to be expected. if, as i think you're trying to imply, are suggesting there isn't much demand for xbone we'll know soon enough. if after the 2nd and 3rd shippments xbone's are readily available in most stores (not just a couple) that won't bode too well for xbox. it, like ps4, ought to be able to sellout at least through the holiday.

9087 said:
d21lewis said:
Deja Vu all over again? Almost like when Reggie was on CNN saying no Wii U consoles were available so if you see one, you better buy it. Creating an image of insane demand, huh?

That is what it seems like. 

I was at a BestBuy in Montreal this morning and there were about 40-50 Xbox One's sitting there. Xbox arent exactly flying off of shelves right now. 

pictures or noone is going to believe that

Wasn't a thread just like this one locked before? Time to lock this one as well I hope?

I went to the local gameshop by me in the UK and they had like 7-8 xbones piled up in the corner.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Trunkin said:
This is a Dual Shockers article, so forgive me if I take it with a grain of salt. Really, though, does it matter? It sold over 1mil units in one day - 900k of those allegedly being in NA alone. It had a successful launch. Whether or not it's sold out is of no consequence.

It definitely is relevant.

If they are in fact just sitting on shelves still, that says a lot about how much demand there is for the system. 

Funny how this is a SALES website and all of a sudden some ppl are trying to downplay this. 

Trunkin said:
This is a Dual Shockers article, so forgive me if I take it with a grain of salt. Really, though, does it matter? It sold over 1mil units in one day - 900k of those allegedly being in NA alone. It had a successful launch. Whether or not it's sold out is of no consequence.

exactly, it does not matter if it is sold out or not because rigth now  it is a succesfull lauch. same with ps4  the  problem is on 2014 when the inevitable drougth comes...

34 years playing games.

Teriol said:
Trunkin said:

exactly, it does not matter if it is sold out or not because rigth now  it is a succesfull lauch. same with ps4  the  problem is on 2014 when the inevitable drougth comes...

Its not very successful IMO if they still have tons of XB1's sitting on store shelves already. 

I don't think they can lie about numbers.

Edit: Oh you're talking about it being sold out. Well everyone exaggerates and it probably is sold out most places.

I went to a local Gamestop and there were no Xbones. :(