By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Sin City a dame to kill for & TMNT & Guardians of the Galaxy - your thoughts and reviews and etc. "Official 3D Movies of 2K14" (Trailers in the 4th & 5th OP & List in 1st OP)

What is your favorite Comic-Book Movie of 2014?

I, Frankenstein 3D 111 29.06%

300: Rise of an Empire 3D 7 1.83%

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier 3D 35 9.16%

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D 30 7.85%

X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D 62 16.23%

Guardians of the Galaxy 3D 48 12.57%

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D 5 1.31%

Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill for 3D 9 2.36%

Big Hero 6 3D 2 0.52%

see results. 46 12.04%

Total:355

Had to give a shout out to "A Million Ways to die in the West" Super Bowl preview:

DAMN YOU SETH MACFARLANE. (LOL)

Around the Network

I've updated the 5th OP with the badass new Captain America: The Winter Soldier trailer. Check it out, if you dare. (LOL)

And I fixed the X-Men Days of Future Past instagram trailer #2 in my previous post. I was missing a dash (-) in the link url for crying out loud, LOL.

If you've seen Viy 3D, then please post.

Thanks, and HAPPY NEW YEAR OF 3D !!!

I've updated the 5th OP with the badass awesome cool "Ultimate Trailer" of The Lego Movie 3D.

Check it out.

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME...

Well I can go watch 300 and then pick up Titanfall a few days later, Hopefully 300 is good. The amazing Spiderman surprised me how good it was. So I hope the second one keeps up with the first.  This thread is great by the way. Lots of stuff I want to see.

Around the Network

7th son looks good, going to go see that.

Here's the sneak peek to Guardians of the Galaxy 3D:

I will post the full trailer in the 4th OP later.

And yes that is the overweight acter from "Parks and Recreations". (LOL)

Here's Nurse 3D trailer #2:

I'm not gonna post it in any of the OPs.

Here's a shout out to 22 Jump Street alternate ending in trailer:

I've updated the 4th OP with the Official Trailer of Guardians of the Galaxy 3D; check it out, and I have also updated the 5th OP with a second trailer of Planes: Fire & Rescue 3D.

I will replace The Legends of Hercules 3D & The Monkey King 3D trailers in the 4th OP with the 2nd trailer of TLoH & final trailer of TMK 3D, and post the old trailers in a couple of regular post, later.

Enjoy Guardians of the Galaxy 3D trailer. Now if we could only get the Trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D (first of a trilogy I might add).