By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 5 announced for PS3, releases Winter 2014

Boutros said:

Awesome!

Take that handheld believers!

Oh don't worry. We will get it for handhelds .

Atlus will make the "remake", "enchanced port" for the VITA and maybe even the 3DS! We will also get a cooking game, a rhytm game, and a fighting game. Maybe even a full dating sim game.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
Boutros said:

Awesome!

Atlus will make the "remake", "enchanced port" for the VITA and maybe even the 3DS! We will also get a cooking game, a rhytm game, and a fighting game. Maybe even a full dating sim game.

If they ever make a Cooking game, it should go to the 3DS. So we can have a Persona X Cooking Mama cross over XD XD XD

It is really hard to go back to PS3 after using Ds4 and Ps4's vastly improved OS and UI.,

tiffac said:

If they ever make a Cooking game, it should go to the 3DS. So we can have a Persona X Cooking Mama cross over XD XD XD

THAT would be EPIC. Best cooking game EVER!xD

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

tiffac said:
Anfebious said:
Boutros said:

Awesome!

shh now I want it. Playing P4G right now watching Yuki-chan fail at cooking ^_^

Around the Network

So what does winter 2014 mean? Like February or like December?

Ehh, so I assume Sony was aware that they are cooking them an exclusive for the PS3...would it be so hard to give Atlus proper amount of resources or set a small team that would port it and release it on PS3/4 or PS4 shortly after?
Now they have a game on a new engine that's on the PS3. PS4 will struggle in Japan just how PS3 did in it's early years and Sony seems not to care much.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:

Do you all think they will be adding remote play to Persona 5 so we can play on the Vita as well? Im sitting at Bestbuy's checkout to get the vita but it wasnt announced for it :(

I still want Tearaway, P3, and P4 for it though. P4 is one of my all time favs and i never played P3.

EDIT: I bought a Vita

Congrats! I'm sure a complete edition will come to Vita some day

Tearaway is the bisniss

I kind of figured I could just remote play it on ps3 xD  Plus I think i can justify buying it now that i want a few games for it. And I also want it for remote play on PS4 when i end up getting it.  I do love playing portable consoles in the house for whatever reason.  

COMPLEX ANALYSIS TIME

5 chairs, while this means the 5 in Persona 5, I think it also means that 5 playable characters. 

The background being Red is probably the color theme similar to how Persona 3 had a blue color theme in the HUD and Persona 4 had a yellow theme.

The shackles and the "You are a slave. Want Empancipation?" line suggest that the setting  is that the main characters are trapped in some sort of Prison. The shackles are also probably metaphorical suggesting that something is tying the characters down to this place and each person's shackle is probably different. 

Finaly, I believe that this will have little to do with the previous Persona games like previous Persona games

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

pezus said:

It probably won't be remote play-able. If it was on PS4, it would.

Noooo, don't crush my dreams Pezus  :'(  Persona is so perfect on the Vita.  I will not hear any more of this treachery from you :P