By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii Million Sellers and they're ratings

I made a chart to help prove how lousy I think Wii games are. These are all of the Wii's million sellers according to VG Chartz. For the rating, I averaged the ratings from Metacritic and Gamerankings.com. Out of the 18 Million Sellers, only 7 got a 80 or higher rating. 7 Got Below 70. 4 are between 70-79. Overall on Metacritic theres only 14 Wii games overall to get over 80. PS3 has 43 and 360 has 86. Of course SSBB would be up there with a high rating, but thats all for now.

Games are listed in order of sales.

I hope this proves how bad Wii games are. This is all facts, not trolling.

Rank    Title          Rating

1. Wii Sports            76

2. Wii Play                60

3. SMG                    97

4. Mario Party 8        63

5. Zelda: TP             95

6. Mario/Sonic          69

7. Wario Ware           83

8. Paper Mario           85

9. Big Brain Acad.       69

10. Guitar Hero 3        86

11. Res. Evil 4            91

12. Mario Strikers       79

13. Wii Fit                 78

14. Raving Rabbits      77

15. Links Crossbow     69

16. Metroid Prime 3     90

17. Carnival Games     58

18. Red Steel             65

Around the Network

Wow, there are still a bunch of games I need to buy.

Thanks for making this list, it may help me choose my next couple of Wii purchases =)

no prob Rath.

this proves that peoples taste differs from reviewers taste.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Yes its very hard to rate some wii games or review them because some are a casual family experiance

Around the Network

Lot's of troll and flamebait threads today.

The mods must be busy.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I agree with Fax: Reviewers aren't always the same as the average consumer.

I disagree with Claude: as I said in my post, its facts, not troll or flamebait. Trolling/flamebait involves making stuff up to piss people off, I'm using facts.

You forgot Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Show me the PS3 list....

@ famousringo: I know SSBB isn't there. It doesn't have a rating on metacritic and on Gamerankings its a 100% based on 2 ratings but thats not fair to base it on 2 ratings.