By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Recommend me a game =)

Tagged games:

Christmas is coming and my WiiU is feeling lonely, I mean I havent bought a game since launch. So I thought I would be nice and treat it to a new game.

So heres a list of games Im interested in and there price (please recommend games not listed or any digital games)

-ZombiU ($19)

-Wind Waker ($79)

-SM3DW ($79)

-Rayman Legends ($28)

-New Super Luigi U ($59)

Around the Network

get Pikmin 3

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
get Pikmin 3

no, I have 1&2 on Wii and I dont enjoy either of them unfourtunately

From those you listed, I really recommend ZombiU and Wind Waker (if you have not played the GC version). Great games, ZombiU is a real challenge and will put your nerves to the test. Wind Waker is gorgeous and really fun to play.

Rayman Legends is also an excellent game. Multiplayer is a blast, and the WiiU has the best version. If you´re trying to save money, ZombiU + Rayman is an excellent combo. If you have spare money to spend, go with ZombiU + WW combo.

Out of your list, I´d recommend Lego City Undercover, Assassin´s Creed IV and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Pikmin 3! Charming game btw.

Around the Network

-Wind Waker ($79)
-SM3DW ($79)

Super Luigi U is pretty challenging. So if you are into that.

Tales of Xillia if you like JRPGs.

Wind Waker HD.

How about the Wonderful 101? I don't have it myself but I hear its a good game, I might get it during a sale... Also Cod Ghosts is pretty good on the wiiU too but if you have a PC or ps4/x1, I would rather get it on that

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850