By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Major Nelson dropped off some warm Xbox One blankets to those already in line for the Times Square launch event tomorrow night

nelson's an alright guy.
don't get some of the criticism around him.

Around the Network
Akvod said:
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
El_Machete said:

Holy shit who is that girl? I'm in love.  '_'

allblue said:

Dat redhead omg, name please.

Her name is Sarina Valentina. Google it.

google's databased just searched "Sarina Valentina nude pics" two times. and im betting a "sarina Valentina feet pics" atleast once. 

Well go on then. Who doesn't want to see nude pics of a redhead?

lol, she's not a real redhead, but she looks like Piper Fawn so much.

roborad said:
nelson's an alright guy.

The issue with Major N is that he sometimes comes off so strongly because he believes 100% what is told to him by the higher ups to spread as factual information and it sometimes makes him look like a tool when the higher ups change their mind. He is normally the one who announces upcoming sales on xbla tho so I forgive some of his fuck ups.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Sweet blanket, I want one.......

bananaking21 said:
pbroy said:
Zappykins said:
That is awesome! I want an Xbox Blanket too.

They look so much better than the Funtendo Vii underpants someone gave me.

I"m pretty sure some of those will be going up on eBay.

i can see it now "xbox one blankets. great for covering yourself as you masturbate in the street"

Wow! just wow. Bananaking21, er um, thanks for sharing that information I guess.

But hey, I guess everyone needs a hobby.

PS I thought of selling my Xbox One E3 'Global Media Event' card, but I like it too much.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
Zappykins said:
That is awesome! I want an Xbox Blanket too.

They look so much better than the Funtendo Vii underpants someone gave me.

All thats left:

Ha ha ha ha!  Golly, that sure brings back memories.

Dark and terrible ones, but memories just the same.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

think-man said:
wtf lol i googled Sarina Valentina and got some chick with a dick xD

Pfffff xDDDDDDDDDDD

ganoncrotch said:
roborad said:
nelson's an alright guy.

The issue with Major N is that he sometimes comes off so strongly because he believes 100% what is told to him by the higher ups to spread as factual information and it sometimes makes him look like a tool when the higher ups change their mind. He is normally the one who announces upcoming sales on xbla tho so I forgive some of his fuck ups.

It's not really his fuck ups. Like you said he has to dance to his puppet master's songs. I work in a similar position and it happens every now and them to me too. Normal stuff.

Fifaguy360 said:
ganoncrotch said:
roborad said:
nelson's an alright guy.

It's not really his fuck ups. Like you said he has to dance to his puppet master's songs. I work in a similar position and it happens every now and them to me too. Normal stuff.

Yeah, I agree completely, he does his job really really well. He's a great PR and Hype man. His xbox live news at times makes him almost come accross like a real human gamer, complete with semi fanboyesque rage when people put down the Xbox near him, It actually works really well for him.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Fusioncode said:
Wright said:

Woah. Screw Major Nelson, let's talk about more about her. 

LOL, this. Anyhow, it looks like she loves nerds and she even dates them, but maybe Major Nelson was trying a tad too hard when he decided to wear that hideous hat. 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!